Does looks help your decision in picking the right guy?

I know the answer but I wold like to hear some more

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yes they do help because you have to be physically attracted to them too. They don't have to be the next johnny depp but a nice smile and nice eyes help out alot.

What Girls Said 9

• Everybody knows the answer to this one. Looks most definitely help but even with a good appearance, it doesn't tell you about the other person's personality. Everyone have their own preferences on what they find to be attractive, and though I'd rather be with a guy that has a great personality as appose to the best looking guy who has a shallow personality. So to answer your question, yeah it helps, because the physical outlook and the inner outlook link together - just depends on what you value most.

• yeah they do but everyone has different standards or views on what is attractive, so you don't have to be brad pitt to win someone over. and looks only attracts you to the person it takes a lot more than looks to want to be with them

• well I'm going to be honest, yes.but I think I look at the person's personality first because looks aren't everything.a guy could be drop dead gorgeous, but he has a bad personality.i've went out with a guy; his personality was nice, but his looks weren't

• This is a tough one because I often ask the same question. Yes they do, but that shouldn't be the issue. Most of the girls at my school go out with these good-looking guys who's insides are ugly and they end up breaking up within a week. If you like a girl in personality and everything else I say go for it, but looks shouldn't everything because that person could truly just be plain ugly inside.

• sure looks help, but they're not the determining factor!

a sincere heart, honest eyes and a captivating smile are all it takes!

• A little bit, I guess.

Like the other girl said, you have to be somewhat attracted to them in the beginning

for things to go any further relationship wise.

He doesn't have to be hotter than most guys or anything.

It's mostly about their personality.

Looks fade.

• looks definitely helps: cute looking face, hair style that matches ur face.aww fit and athletic, beach boy look, smiles a lot, sincere eyes, sweet language(hey baby, you look so pretty today.something like that).

but girls we think about ur futures as well as now, when you grow old and'VE lost ur good looks, personality is all that matters

really it's so easy for a guy, the secret is to make ur girl feel safe in ur arms, protect ur girl from harmFUL things(scandal, bullies,aww other girls)show her ur tough side by standing up for her, not screaming in her face.the key is, MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL, BE REAL NICE, LIKE IF UR LIVING FOR HER AND NO ONE ELSE.and give her some space, show her you hav ur own friends.dont ever stalk.<3

• Well to tell you the truth looks doesn't matter because you can be the cutest guy in the world and have the worst personality. PERSONALITY is the key, because it is how you act and how you are. Your attitude says every thing. So for me it doesn't matter but I'm not everybody.

• Looks are the first thing I see in a person, so it draws me to them if they have good looks. If I start talking to them and they are vein or something then I am turned off immediately, I don't care how good looking he is. If he has average or even is he isn't the best looking thing around but he has a great personality I'd pick him anyday. When I marry someone I want to be able to get along with them, nto just be able to get along with their looks.

What Guys Said 1

• ey man I agree with all the girls, the 1st thing that got me attracted to my girl was looks and when I started to talk to her things just started to get better and better, so yea looks do help but are not the main factor.