Make-up Or No-Make up?

I'm a red head and I feel that I HAVE to wear make-up so then I gives my face color but should I wear make up or should I just look natural and forget about not having that much color in my face. OR am I over thinking it and it just doesn't matter at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you feel comfortable with and what you look like.

What Guys Said 2

• No makeup. Or maybe just enough to highlight.

• I would say no makeup or just very little. I happen to really like pale skin.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't. never thought I really needed too...

Of course lip gloss, eye liner, mascara.

But all of that foundation and crap. I just don't want it on my face. iick!

• I am a red head too. I have really pale skin but I blush like crazy! So what I do is wear natural looking make-up not to dark or too light. If you need help on how to do your make-up check out make-up tutorials. It will change your life!

• Haha I no how to do my make up really well its just I am not sure if I should wear my make-up dark because my make up is dark but when I try to go lighter then I look way pale, but when I do do my make up t looks pritty but I'm not sure if it looks to dark or something haha. Oh and I have no freckles at allso I look even whiter ha ha lol

• whichever looks best on you, that's for you to decide