How did you react to LeBron James decision to go to the Miami Heat? What do you think of him signing with them?

What do you think of LeBron James joining Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh with the Miami Heat?

Do you think LeBron can finally get his first Championship Ring with the Miami Heat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he owes Cleveland anything, he turned them into something from unheard of. He was loyal for 7 years and with his mom and delonte west allegations, it was just time to go. although I was hoping for him to go to NY I think LJ, Bosh, and D Wade will make for some fun basketball.

• Completely agree, I mean what makes him different then any other athlete not to many spend an entire career on one team.

• And a sh*tty team at that. I'm not a huge lebron fan, but I love to watch good basketball...and no one can deny it, he plays great basketball

• I'm not a fan of Lebron's at all. I think he is a arrogant bastard. But I respect his talent and it's going to be fun watching those 3 play.

What Girls Said 2

• good for him

• Seriously?...seriously?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really have a problem with it, but I think the whole press conference thing was ridiculous. Also I don't think it was the smartest move. Because he left Cleveland, everyone there feels betrayed and will now hate him, so he has alienated his hometown. Staying would have been the "right" thing to do, but I can see why he left. Going to the Heat was dumb. As many analysts have said, it is Wade's team. He is the number 2 there. Also if they do win, it will be diminished because he had to get arguably 2 of the best players in the league together to win. He is not going to get a statue outside of Miami. I also don't think the team will win, part of what makes a superstar a superstar is that they are the obvious best player on their team, and have the freedom to do what they want. With all 3 of them together, obviously they will make it work. But as it has been said many times, there is only 1 ball. Also they have no other players, it doesn't matter how good those 3 are, they need a bench.

• Like I have to everyone that has asked so far. It is a business he is not obligated to stay he wants to win a championship he hasn't been able to do it Cle. I can't wait to see what happens next season with the Heat.

• Yea I think they have a pretty good chance. Just have to wait and see how that trio work together.

• A little surprised at first because of all the chaos and allocations that surrounded James. From the looks of it I thought he was really gonna go to NY Knicks. I thought he would fit well with the Knicks and Stoudemire. But Miami Heat I guess it is. I just don't see how the game plan style is going to work..

• I'm happy for him, because I believe the Miami Heat are the favorites in the East to reach the Finals, and I believe they can beat the Lakers in the NBA Finals next year, I hope LeBron gets his first ring very soon!