Give it to me straight, how does the chinstrap look?

link

The input was much appreciated everyone. Thanks. If any else happens to stumble across this, feel free to answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Chin straps are the best friends of toolboxes everywhere.

Giving it to you straight: it looks dumb.

You're not bad-looking, and you could probably rock a different type of facial hair, but chin straps are never a good look.

What Girls Said 13

• it looks too clean cut for me...i would go scruffy/5 O clock or all shaved but that's my personal taste lol the clean line...reminds me of jersey shore or a tool! no offense...lol but it looks good...your hair sexy btw! :)

• I don't know, it looks a little...off. Don't get me wrong, you look good, but that style doesn't fit you.

You have awesome hair though!

• Looks great. :)

• It works, but only because you're hot to begin with. Haha. Just sayin.

• I'll take a back handed compliment like this without any complaints. Thanks.

• Looks good. Keep it

• Really really good!

• looks good

• Looks good.

• I like it, it outlines your face.

Now why that's so cool I don't know. But it is.

• Neatly trimmed, and not a bush.

Looks fine.

• I like facial hair. I used to not but it grew on me. :-)

• looks good

• its not terible, I would do full on scruff if I was you, but maybe I'm a little bias, I like my guys with a little facial hair :P but its very Chaning Tatum, which isn't a bad thing :P I think it would to do good to have more though

What Guys Said 2

• Had one didn't do much for me-hence why I opted for a mustachio like that of Guy Fawkes or V for Vendetta; but again it's an acquired test there also. It just looks like an afterthought in my opinion-as if you're going to grow the rest the later.

• I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull off a stache yet. Maybe a few years down the road.

• Looks alright, not needed though, you have an angular chin. Try a soul patch maybe?

• That's the only type of facial hair that I can't actually grow out. I could have a lumberjack beard, if I wanted, but I can't grow a soul patch. It's kinda weird, I know.