Give it to me straight, how does the chinstrap look?

link

Updates:
The input was much appreciated everyone. Thanks. If any else happens to stumble across this, feel free to answer.

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Chin straps are the best friends of toolboxes everywhere.

Giving it to you straight: it looks dumb.

You're not bad-looking, and you could probably rock a different type of facial hair, but chin straps are never a good look.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• it looks too clean cut for me...i would go scruffy/5 O clock or all shaved but that's my personal taste lol the clean line...reminds me of jersey shore or a tool! no offense...lol but it looks good...your hair sexy btw! :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't know, it looks a little...off. Don't get me wrong, you look good, but that style doesn't fit you.

You have awesome hair though!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks great. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It works, but only because you're hot to begin with. Haha. Just sayin.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'll take a back handed compliment like this without any complaints. Thanks.

• Looks good. Keep it

0|1
    0|0
  • Really really good!

0|1
    0|0
  • looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it, it outlines your face.

Now why that's so cool I don't know. But it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neatly trimmed, and not a bush.

Looks fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like facial hair. I used to not but it grew on me. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • its not terible, I would do full on scruff if I was you, but maybe I'm a little bias, I like my guys with a little facial hair :P but its very Chaning Tatum, which isn't a bad thing :P I think it would to do good to have more though

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Had one didn't do much for me-hence why I opted for a mustachio like that of Guy Fawkes or V for Vendetta; but again it's an acquired test there also. It just looks like an afterthought in my opinion-as if you're going to grow the rest the later.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull off a stache yet. Maybe a few years down the road.

• Looks alright, not needed though, you have an angular chin. Try a soul patch maybe?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's the only type of facial hair that I can't actually grow out. I could have a lumberjack beard, if I wanted, but I can't grow a soul patch. It's kinda weird, I know.