Sexy male names?

(Girls only) What male names are you attracted to?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ScottMikeTreyAdamChrisCareyZach...these were chosen based on how they would sound when I said them in bed ha ha ;)

What Girls Said 20

• 52d

Derrick , Fredrick, Seth, Sebastian

• f*** face, assf***er, what else ummm, omg I love the name penis breath

• Adderly ***ErnestoJadenConrad (nick name - Conner) Edward (Edward Norton and Twilight) ***Manuel (nick name - Manny) ***Kenneth (nick name - Kenny) ***Javier ~~~I love a good french name ;) ***

• James, James, James and ONLY James. <3SOOO SEXY! like, RAWR :D

• marquise, trey, will, justin, damien, diondre, devon, jazmere

• John.Vince.Daniel...and a bunch of european names.

• TylerTalanCareyAlexLandonBlakeBrandonLondonJamesTristanKaseyStaceyNickDrakeKyleStephenand Edward which is a weird one..but in a hot way lol

• The name always makes me think of my bestfriend's ex boyfriend, and he was disgusting in every way possible....so now every time I hear the name gary I think of him and it freaks me out lol

• What's wrong with the name Gary?

• Lol..well the name gary freaks me out..so no not every guys name lol

• Show Older
  • Allex, Wiktor, Jacob, Damon, Lawrence.. xD

• i think Todd, Leo, and Kayden are really hot names lol

• lliam, tristan :)

• harold frankfredmiltonharveymelvinstewartTHESE ARE NAMES I Hate! ANY OTHER IS FINE

• JaysonChaseKyu HyunDominic Alex

• Nick David Josh JacobMaxMarkMattAlexanderConnorEdwardChanning

• Lol :]

• Oh yeah.., david!!

• AlexanderAshtonDylanDamienDaytonEdwardJesseJimmyJulianLoganNathaniel

• LukeRylandTristenTravisNoahNathanBradleyNikoWadeKyle Nick

• Alejandro, Antonio, Alexander/Alex, Matthew / Matt and of course, Flavio :D

• Mostly french on elike Jean-paul, Andre

• Antonio Fernando...i used to like a guy with this namebrandon...a lot of brandons tend to be good looking

• AlexDevinJonathanLiamLoganMatthewPeterSebastianTravisTylerZachary

• Booyah tyler!

• Plus +1 for my name being in there.

• BernardoFredericoGustavoRobertoEnricoAlexanderRicardoAugustoPedroFelipeLucasRaulAdrianoCelsoAlbertoHenriqueVictor:D

• I guess that comment was for me lol I'm sorry, I think I knew you were brazilian but didn't know what ethnicity by exact... I don't know but I'm more on the celtic/germanic side of naming people :P

• The weirdest part is that you made this comment just before you leave this site...

• Wow, you are overreacting!!I just have my preferences, and I would like to you respect and stop trying to sound something simple and normal, in a big deal. My intention was not to be mean, I just asked a question...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3