Brown eyes and blonde hair is ugly?

okay so I was reading a question about blonde hair and blue eyes, and what combination of eyes and hair make the best appearance. I have golden blonde hair about shoulder length, or a bit longer, with layers so its shorter at the front then the back, and then big brown eyes with long blonde eyelashes, but there black with mascara ;/

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, don't worry about it. you're fine. A lot of people think that blue eyes/blonde hair is the best look. I have blue eyes and golden brown hair. I love my hair and eyes. As long as you love yours there is nothing to worry about. And besides, not everyone is attracted to blue eyes and blonde hair. There was this guy that I was head over heals for a while ago and he had big brown eyes and golden blonde hair. I loved his eyes and hair. If a guy likes you he'll also like your features.

What Guys Said 1

• granted, I don't think any eye colors are flat out ugly, if I had to generalize, and rank them based on attractiveness I'd have to say green, brown, blue, and then hazel, regardless of hair color.

What Girls Said 2

• lol don't Worry about it :).. you Don't have to bee with blonde hair and blue eyes to be beautiful ;) everything has its own Beauty :) I've seen many girls like that and theyre OK!, :)

• all combination can be both ugly and beautiful, it really depends on your face