How can you tell if you're stupid?

Feel free to provide examples, a list of explanations, personal experiences...

Most Helpful Guy

• Like I said with some very poor grammar on another answer. Book smarts only gets you so far. Regardless of education levels anyone can survive life. Whether you dropped out of high school. Or have a Doctorate from Harvard. If you have no street smarts or common sense and can't learn from your mistakes. You will have a very hard time making it through.

What Guys Said 9

• One of the prerequisites of being stupid is being unable to understand your own incompetence. If you can learn from your experiences and adapt yourself to your environment, you are intelligent. If you consistently f*** up the exact same thing a few times in a row without trying anything new, you're an idiot.

• If an avon seller came to your household, and you brought pretty much whatever they were selling, then yes you are pretty incompetent.

• If you have to ask, then you already have the answer.

• Yea a lot of times people who are real smart bookwise don't have real good common sense. Its just one of those things. Its not true for everyone but I know quite a few people like that. Don't really know what to do to fix that though.

• If you're asking this question on the interwebz.

• Gee, thanks for your input smartypants.

• But I'm street-stupid, and that's often worse than being book stupid.

• Book smarts only get you so far. What does a problem like do for you? You can use it for trivia I guess. Being able to solve problems that occur in the real world is what is what is necessary.

• By answering this question

• You have to check your underwear to find out your name and where you live...

• You can not break the speed of stupid barrier no matter how hard you try...

• You have a t shirt that says I'm stupid...

What Girls Said 2

• If you even consider the possibility that you are stupid, you are among the smarter people out there. ;P

• What do you mean stupid? Stupid can mean so many things. Stupid at school, at life, at sports, at doing puzzles, etc