What do you like most about a guy(physically)?

maybe their eyes, butt, stomach, smile, hair, or something else

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• my guys eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, a grayish blue with yellow lightning strikes shooting through in designs.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Usually the first thing I notice about a guy is there hair and butt. I have to be dating them for a while before I'll actually notice what color their eyes are. I also love a great smile, because I like to be silly and make people laugh and smile. If a guy can't laugh with me, then they can forget it. Abs are a plus, like I've dated some meat heads, and they were sexy as hell, but it's not a must for me. I'll take a great personality over a bangin body any day.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think usually it all has to do with the face because girls want someone who can talk to them and when you are talking to someone you are usually looking at their face.well I hope so.haha.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like him to have a beautiful face and hair, long hair.His head has to be just what I like.

About his body, I don't notice anything in particular, but I do notice hands, not arms, but hands. They need to be bigger and manly! Long fingers, not too thin. I don't know why I like it so much, I just do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say smile,arms,and eyes well my top 3 at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite feature in a guy is his hands. I love a pair of strong hands.

0|1
    0|0
  • The thickness of his wallet. I'm just kidding. Actually, for me a guy's appearance isn't a big deal something that is visually appealing nice warm eyes/ smile. Just someone who takes care of himself. I don't really care if he's sorta chubby or has some washboard abs. It's all about how you carry yourself. For example they can be a little overweight, but if they are still concerned about a healthy lifestyle and they're not lazy it still makes them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile, just by looking at these features you'll know what your in for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like pretty eyes and a sunny smile. They make me melt! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • their eyes and their smile

0|1
    0|0
  • The eyes are most important. But hair is a close second.

0|1
    0|0
  • fit body and cute smile!

1|1
    0|0
  • gorgeous eyes make my heart skip!

haha

i loveeee smiles too!

but I guess its different with everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • definetly NOT the butt. I usually don't care unless its huge(wich is a big turn off)

eyes and hair are my fav. but stomach is nice. I like either a nice muscualr stomach(not totally buff just toned) or a cute, non anorexic one

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders and that V-line thing on a guys lower torso.

Yuuuuuuummy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the eyes and a nice smile ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • I loveee a great smile and nice eyes. I melt when I see that. mm :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guys hair and smile, it's the first ting that I look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually never really notice a guy's eyes. I notice a smile more. If he has a good smile then chances are her has a good sense of humor, which I want most in a guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend likes my eyes & my abs! :)

0|0
    0|0