Should I get bangs!? please help me decide :)

I've been thinking of getting bangs for a couple of months, but I don't know if they will suit me. Besides I have really long hair so if I don't like them it's going to take a while to grow them out so they blend with the rest of my hair. Do you guys think I should go for it?

I like the bangs of the model in this picture (she's so gorgeous!)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Now's the time, if it's bad, you have all summer to grow them out. But talk to your hair stylist about it. I wanted to side side swept bangs and my stylist refused to cut it for me because she said that it would go well with the shape of my face.

What Guys Said 3

• NO!

• I personally don't like bangs I think it makes a girl look more masculine and takes away from the eyes, which are the first thing I look at when I meet a girl

• That model is ugly to me. She looks manly and it makes it hard to answer.

What Girls Said 3

• The ones the model has seem like they would be pretty flattering on most people... I really like them, too! But I've had bangs (just straight across bangs) and have side bangs now from growing them out, and unfortunately I could never style them the way they look in the picture. :( So what I'm saying is, if you get them, they might look different.

But a picture would be helpful to say whether or not you should get them. :) Personally, I think you should go for it, I think bangs look awesome if you can pull them off, and if you can't just grow them out.

• The bangs shown in the picture are blunt bangs, they look great on every face shape. The blunt bangs hav. Been quite trendy recently so the idea is perfect. They would look great on you, go fo it! :)

• you look like celine dion and bangs are hard to grow jessica simpson has clip on bangs get those they work and hassle free p.s the model is ugly