Curly hair styles?

OK as you can see by my name I have curly hair, & I was wondering what are some cute hair styles & some good products to use for my hair & I have shoulder length hair so thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well this hairstyle is really simple and a lot of my friends use it. Since your hair's already curly you just texturize it and well, make it look messy. Like maybe you can scrunch it up some more with your hands ;). Then, split your hair into 2 sections. One section on each shoulder. Twist and turn the hair on each shoulder into ringlets. If you want you can use hairspray for extra hold and that's it ;P.

As for the hair products, most of my curly-haired friends use a pre-shampoo treatment to make the curls feel softer and look smoother. If you do any kind of thermal styling CHI silk infusion would be good and it smells nice too ;). Check out some more CHI or Garnier Fructis products. Lastly, make sure your shampoo and conditioner help control unruly frizzies.

Hope this helps =P

• I think these are really cute and pretty simple to do:

link

link

link

link