What do guys think of girls who shop at hollister and abercrombie and fitch?

girls say I'm fake for wearing hollister and a&f

what do you think?

do you even care where a girl gets her clothes?

and by the way those are not the ONLY places I shop

i just like their stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesnt really mean anything appart from you being supperficial...

What Guys Said 11

• Who cares, I'm going to be taking them off anyways.

• If you have the cash and like that kinda fashion, then you buy it.

Normal guys really don't care what brand you wear, you could wear your great nana's outfit from the 1940's, but if you look good wearin it, men would still grovel at your feet.

• Well I think the issue behind why you asked this question is true. We all make judgments about others when we first SEE them. No one is exempt from that. So when people see what you're wearing, they will sometimes think that you are shallow or materialistic because you have an expensive or mainstream taste in clothes. They may also think of you as snotty or bitchy because that is all they've ever seen with people who wear Hollister (the bitchy girls in high school). You can get to know them and prove them wrong or not worry about what they're thinking. But like I said, either way they're thinking something about you. Some care, some don't.

• i'd think she was stupid for paying a lot just for a stupid brand name.

• if it was a girl I was just going to be hooking up with I wouldn't care but if it was a girl I was interested in dating I would be kinda hesitant because it would make her seem materialistic and high maintenance. while she may be really cool, unfortunately everyone is a bit prejudice at first.

• If it's just because you like the look, I personally don't see anything superficial about it. Personal preference.

• I never understood the whole idea of what clothes you wear determines your personality, it's BS.

As for you I would'nt think you wear fake at all, s***, all I wear A&F and suits lol.

• They don't really sell it in the uk, apparently they have a shop in london but I duno if they have anymore elsewhere. So I wouldn't think you were fake.

But I buy stuff I like the look, most the time it comes from the same brand cos they do that style, I don't buy it cos of the label. So aslong as your not buying it for the label like you said then I don't care.

• They are for people who are insecure and they think they need those clothes to fit in.

• Like Yah, I mean, Like Yeh, Umm like totally

• don't really care

its her style as long as she looks nice I'm cool =)

What Girls Said 5

• I work there and I honestly think the clothes are overpriced lol, but honestly clothes should never define a person.

• they all look the same and all the shirts are plain...they just come in different colors...lol kind of true...i use to shop there but now everyone in cali is wearing their stuff...so no I don't shop there anymore.

• Omg thank you for pointing this out. I don't get why my friends go there when it's all the same thing in diff colors, they don't seem to notice...

• I kno it's all the same stuff in diff colors but I'll get like a pink v-neck and then a blue crew neck and a yellow striped and stuff like that. they have diff cuts so I get one of every color but each in a diff cut.

• THose stores are so freaking overpriced. I don't know why people shop there

• so much money to shop there, and those clothes are so so so so small.

• I shop there too and I def don't consider myself fake

• Not fake personality wise, that's bs, but when judged off first appearance (like the kids at hot topic...we all know who they are) we make assumptions its terrible and ugly but its true and kids who shop at abercrombie look like the subdivisions where every house looks the same...yeah that's abercrombie