What are 10 things you wish the opposite sex could know/understand?

Example: Girls wish guys knew about how PMSing is.

Guys wish girls knew about the pressures of asking girls out all the time.

So tell me, what's your list.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. That girls talk WAY too much

2. The best way to keep a guy from cheating is NOT by asking him if he is cheating on you every second

3. The best way to hook a guy is to stop playing games and just learn to enjoy each others company

• Hmmm. I don't know if all girls talk too much, but a lot of girls do. Sometimes it's because they don't like when it's quiet.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish they kept track of the Yankees vs Red Sox games so they know not to bother me during that time. I wish they would stop asking so many questions everyday. I wish they would know that they should dress classy,casual, or sophisticated when going out and dress like a slut in the bedroom.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm glad they don't understand everything about us, what would be the fun in that then? The relationship would be too god damn easy and nothing mysterious about it.

• It wasn't necessarily about relationships. Just anything guys should know. Like, how I would want guys to understand what PMSing is like so they don't crack jokes about it.

• But what's the point in answering if it doesn't even answer the question? I understand personal opinion, but I feel that people who actually have something to contribute would comment, not someone who just wants to put out their opinion. Oh well, to each their own.

• A variety of opinions on this is always good.

• 1. Girls talk a lot, to see if you guys care enough to listen.

2. Lying is lying. Even with a good intention.

3. Like the question asker said about PMSing. Don't mess.

4. No promises are oh so much better then empty promises.

5. 'I love you' has a strong meaning, don't toss it around.

6. Dorky guys are adorable. There's no need to try and act cool.

7. Pull up your pants.

That's all I can think of.

• 1. Not all girls are alike so we can't be grouped together

2. The truth is better always

3. Even if you are, are friends we can still develop feelings for you

That's all I can really think of at the moment.

• The third one is a good point. I like it. =]

• Haha I know we just want friends and then see where it goes.

• Exactly. I don't think you should ever rule out a friend as possible significant other! lol. Friends are good and you never know when or if things will change.