Is VS PINK a turn on?

What do you guys think? Do you like a girl wearing Victoria's Secret PINK? Or do you think it's too childish?

If you like it:

-Why do you like it?

-What aspects of it do you like? (Hoodies, sweats, underwear etc.) What's your favorite? Why?

Go to vspink.com to see what clothing I'm talking about if you don't already know.

Describe the perfect flirty outfit you'd love a girl to wear from there (assuming you like it)

And if you don't like it, tell me what types of clothing/brands you like on a girl and what kind of style you have and what kind of style you'd like the "perfect" girl to have.

This is just for fun, a guy friend told me he finds VS PINK to be the sexiest brand...so I'm just wondering what y'all think.

Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• umm, they look pretty good, I like them all accept I would not want to see anybody wearing the shirt in public but it would be fine for lounging around at home. but other than that they look fun and sexy. and no they don't look to childish

What Girls Said 0