Does anyone notice guys are touchy about other good looking guys?

When guys go on about how good looking female celebrities are (Ex. Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba) girls usually agree and move on, but when girls talk about attractive male celebrities(Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, Chase Crawford) guys always get touchy...throw around "gay" accusations and criticize them a bunch...Why are guys so sensitive about this?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys do this, some guys don't. Some girls do this, some girls don't. I'll admit that Brad Pitt from Fight Club is not bad looking, but I'm not going to discuss and squeal about what a hottie he is. Likewise, I know plenty of girls who understand that guys find Megan Fox attractive, and I know plenty of girls who are more than ready to scream "Her boobs are fake!" Works both ways.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Because we don't want to talk about how hot other dudes are.

What do you expect us to do? agree with how hot and delcious his package looks?

i don't think so.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yes, acknowledging it would be the mature thing to do.

• Ok fine robert paattinsons ass is simply delightful, I want to be inside him.. and something fierce.

• @ Asker: There's nothing immature about not being gay.

• I don't generally judge guy celebrities but I have no problem saying if a guy is good looking or not. I know I am not gay so Idc

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, a guy sees a celebrity and just thinks she's hot. Maybe has some pictures of her on his computer or something.

Whereas a teenage girl will plaster his face on her objects, get a bag/ purse with him on it, and start referring to him as her "husband."

Also, they need to actually be in good movies that a guy is going to like. Brad Pitt, for example. There's not much reason for a guy to have any respect for somebody like Robert Pattinson or Zac Efron.

0|0
    0|0
    • Check out Remember Me. Robert Pattinson is in it. He is actually a pretty good actor. I would never watch Twilight but I was surprised how good he was in this movie.

• Only because girls obsess about celebrities more than guys, so It gets old after a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • Somtimes, its just that I'm socially calibrated enough to know that bringing up some hot celebrity woman, just MIGHT make the girl I'm with a bit insecure about how she looks. BEcause clearly she's not as hot as megan fox.

• You assumed and your assumption might not be right. Confident men do not insult other men or become jealous of other men. A confident men in fact praises men in general and thinks very men looks great as he just looking greater. He puts himself a bit head but everyone. A confident men think men as competitive and realizes who are more handsome or ugle or always satisfied with their look. Therefore, you might date or associate with men with less confident but I think general men are okay with the praise of others as long as they are not affect or in competition. Even that time, they talk about careers, smarts, NOT their looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i totally agree

0|0
    0|0
  • he can be jealous because he wants you to like him... he also can think he's not good enough for you

1|0
    0|0