How can I get a guy to like me?

So, guys, I'm wondering what you look for in a girl or what sort of qualities just make certain girls IRRESISTIBLE. Other than physical features, is there anything guys love in a girl?

What Guys Said 2

• The answer is yes. Physical features are important to a point... but the truth is that we're interested in anyone we would rate probably 7 or higher on a 1-10 scale... and we'd probably consider giving someone we consider a 6 an outside shot. Well, beyond that it's ALL personality. A good personality can boost a girl's overall rating by up to 1.5 points on a 10 point scale. True. The difference between a 9 and a 10 is often personality.

• in my dating experience I found out that I am attracted to girls that can not only crack jokes in general but can crack jokes at me. that keeps me reeled in. also, they won't get butthurt if you make fun of them and have a good sense of humor. another aspect that keeps me interested is they know how to tease. like saying things that stimulates the hormones and keeps you on the edge. for example if a girl asks me if I would like to sleep over when I KNOW her parents are home and I can't. stuff like that gets a guy wondering and fantasizing.

What Girls Said 0