What style looks better on me?

I know that every style fits a personality

But I wanna know based on my looks, how would you "style" me ?

Thanks for the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever thought of going with the mystery-bad-boy style? Leather jacket biker boots etc? Just don't try to go gangster, that would look weird. Or you could go with a checkered shirt (casual) and jeans with sneakers. Or you could color co-ordinate, you look around for colors for clothes that match your complexion and the area you want focused on, just don't wear anything too slimming or that's too big for your body. Slimming would classify you as skaterboy, and big shirts might classify you as wanna-be-gangster.

• Yeah, I'm planning to get a bike in the following, the style will go well with it

• Def, cause you already have the hairstyle to boot, all you need is the clothing itself + biker boots to complete the look

What Girls Said 4

• Based on your looks, I'd say a pair of chinos and a nice short sleeved polo. With either leather flip flops or loafers. Not necessarily the fratty look, but just casual yet sophisticated.

• I find it hard to believe girls actually like polo shirts.

• In the right color on the right boy, sure.

• My husband looks great in polo shirts.. What's so bad about polo shirts?

• I would see you in just chill clothes... basketball shorts or khaki shorts and a polo shirt/t-shirt/baseball shirt.

• hipster-ish except less annoying. fitted shirts that bring out your masculinity I guess. I don't know you look like you can pretty much wear anything but avoid preppy logos/companies cause you'd look better dressing mature.

• based on your looks, I would think stuff like these would look good on you:

link

link

link

What Guys Said 2

• You already said the answer yourself: "Every style fits a personality". Your personality is what should define your style, not the looks you were born with

• I would go kick your mom if I was you.

• :)))

I'm not skinny at all, look at my chest. Also the pic doesn't show my arms from the side

Guess you have some problems with yourself, put the questions here and we will sort it out

• Haha, not skinny? Guy.. c'mon. Let's be realistic here. I've got no issues with myself at all. 6'5" 200lbs. A wonderful lady I love too. Life is good.