Girls, your opinions on guys and shoes?

Anything really.

What do you think of when you look at a guy and his shoes? New shoes or old shoes? Or which kinds do you like, and you see a lot of guys wearing or want to see more of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that a certain choice of shoes can say a lot about someone's personality. I love shoes. I think my shoes express my style in so many ways. So when I see a guy wearing a great pair shoes, I usually think good things - lol if that made sense.

If a guy was wearing a pair of great shoes, I'd think on how he has style (similar to the fact when you judge a person through their clothing). I might also be able to tally up the idea of his preferred choices/likes (brands, color etc). On the other hand, if a guy was wearing the worst pair of, rusty old shoes, I'd just think the opposite. But, by all this, I don't mean to say I judge people based on their choice of shoes. That's not the case at all, shoes (for me) add in a little bit of flare to my perspective, an excess information? - in lack of better words.

I love it when guys wear classy looking shoes, or something casual that is comfy yet sexy. Anything that coordinates with what they are wearing - which is really important. It's basically a turn on to see a guy with a good pair of shoes knowing he's got style. At whole, I love shoes so if the guy loves a pair of great shoes as well, its a plus.

I am not sure if this answer even helped you with what you were maybe looking for but hopefully it wasn't that bad haha

• Lol, it's actually a pretty good insight. It makes sense to me.

• Great answer, but I had to laugh when you said "rusty" shoes. =P

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm, I personally am not a shoeaholic, but I do notice what people wear with what and

how they incorporate their personalities. Case in point, I was at a professional office where

the dress was casual. The receptionist had flip flops own and also one of the pros'. To mean

that was so wrong! That was really offensive. However, I love flip flops, there is just a place

for them just as a place for extreme high heels, etc.,

Saying that, if a guy is wearing nice shoes, they go with the outfit, he is comfortable, his

true personality is there shining through. If the guy puts shoes on that bums him, not

interested, he can keep walking. How you present yourself makes an impact. I think most

of the time we can dress casual, just have to present it correctly depending on situations.

• I read that different sneakers say different things about guys. I don't remember exactly what, but it's something like classic shoes like chucks are supposed to mean a guy has a lot of layers and they want to stand out. Sneakers with a lot of color mean they're outgoing and like attention. Plain sneakers, or sneakers that are just one solid color, are supposed to mean they're shy.

I don't like when guys wear flip flops, but other than that it doesn't really matter. I think a guy stands out more to me when they wear chucks, but that's probably because I wear them too :]

• I buy sneakers based on price and comfortableness. I wouldn't read too much into it. Haha.

• Oh, I would never analyze a guy based on his shoes, I'm just saying that's what I read (and I'm sure there are girls out there who believe it).

• I like converse and skate shoes myself, but then again I like a laid back type of man. I'm not too concerned about shoes. except for one little thing. Men who dress nice, put on a tie and jacket and then wear ratty sneakers with it KILLS me! If you go as far as to dress up nice, please wear nice shoes or it ruins it. :)

• Lol I saw a guy walk into my work and he was wearing a nice polo, nice shorts, and then he had on a pair of converse chuck's that looked like they were from the seventies. They were pink with lime green laces, I'm not kidding, I wish I was. I felt kinda bad for his kid that was walking with him, lol.

• My cousin omg he's always getting new shoes so now I can't help but look at a guys shoes.I comment on them if I know someone just got them,but I don't say nothing bad about no one if they don't got new ones.I don't trip about the shoe thing a lot as long as I like the guy wearing them=].

• You can tell a lot about a guy by the shoes he's wearing. If a guy has nice shoes on you can tell he cares about appearance and has money because shoes aren't cheap. If you see a guy wearing different colored shoes it means he thinks he's fly and he probably is lol. Those guys probably have shoes to match every outfit.

Personally, I like the whole surfer thing.like surf shorts and flip flops. If a guy can wear flip flops and not feel gay that's totally cool. I'd prefer to walk around with a guy who has nice shoes. You can never have too many pairs of shoes even if you're a guy.

• I love colorful big shoes on guys. (:

• Shoes are somehow so important to me, on guys.

I'm not into guys who wear the expensive shoes, like $200 Nikes or whatever.

I prefers guys who don't mind wearing shoes that are kind of worn out.

Converses and flip flops are good.

Nothing too flashy.

• throw away those ratty old sneakers!

i like to see guys in skate shoes and sneakers. slip flops are great too, especially the leather ones.

i'm personally not a converse fan and I really don't like it when a guy is all dressed up in a suit and is wearing converse [or a studded belt for that matter].

• new ones but very few guys can pull off wearing flip flops (like ur really hairy toes are soooo not attractive :( ) converse is always a good pick in my opinion.

• skate sneaker shoes. no idea why.

• I like basketball shoes, and flip flops like rainbows or similar to it. I like Sperrys too. I don;t know why guys think flip flops are gay I ama attracted to guys in flip flops.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on the guy & what he looks good in