Do girls like short hair or long hair on guys?

I'm a teenage guy and I can't decide if I like my hair long or short. So what do girls like more on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends greatly on the facial shape and the features of the person. If the hair is short it should styled and cut properly and suit the individual and if the hair is long then it should be tidy and clean. It all comes down to what kind of look you're going for?

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I'm attracted to guys with long hair, but it does depend on how you pull it off, feel more comfortable in, etc. etc. etc. :)

• It's whatever. What you see is what you get. Leave it at that.

• I think both are fine...it really depends on the guy and how the guy looks...but sometimes long hair can be sexy

• Short. Well, not grunt-cut, but I don't need to be running my fingers through a guys hair while my eyes are closed, thinking this feels like I'm making out with a chick.

• I prefer long hair, but short hair can look good too. Depends on the guy.

• Don't hate me because my penis is bigger than yours!

What Guys Said 1

• varies from girl to girl my friend...

• True true, and from guy to guy for that matter. some dudes just can't pull off the long hair look, others can't have it short