Am I wrong to feel jealous?

I started dating this guy a few months ago, and he wasn't like any other type of guy I'd dated before, so I didn't know what to expect. However, it quickly developed into one of the happiest relationships I've ever been in, and I feel myself falling for him.

Lately he's been talking to a mutual friend a lot, and I wouldn't think anything of it, except that every single time I look curiously at his phone, he is either texting or calling her. She's been inviting him places, they hang out a lot without anyone else around, and it seems like they are better friends than he and I are. I'm not the kind of person that gets jealous very easily, so I surprised myself by going into a semi-rage last night on my way home.

I don't know if I'm making it all up, but I really don't like how much they talk.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you know how they originally met? It could just be that they are good platonic friends, but she is an ex-girlfriend, I'd be very wary. You need to ask him more about all of his friends and find a way to slip it into the conversation how you met them, including the girl in question. Be very careful though, as if you come across in an accusatory manner, there are few things more unattractive than a jealous or insecure woman. It is a fine line to walk without knowing any more about the situation at hand.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were in your shoes, I would be a bit jealous too.