Are tattoos attractive?

I personally don't find tattoos to be that appealing on people and I cringe when I see people with multiple or big tattoos.

What are your opinions on tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, where she put it and what it is. I've seen some girls put tats just above the crack of her ass. She then wears hip-huggers so that when she squats down and the jeans come down to her crack, you see the tat. That's hot. I've seen another short girl, perhaps 5'1" with DD boobs wearing an open wide top such that anyone could look down and get more an eyeful. Between her boobs, in her cleavage, she put a large tat specifically to give guys another reason to look down at her boobs. I've seen girls with too many tats all over her boobs and chest and it did not look attractive. Tats here and there on her is fine but all over her arm, for example, is too much.

What Guys Said 8

• they can be sexy or cute.

but if they are bad or placed in bad positions they might make her look like a hootchie.

you really gotta think about the kind of life you have or want to have and the type of boyfriend you want to have.

For example, if you are a lawyer and your man is a financial executive, then a tattoo of paw prints on the top of your boobs, or '69' on the back of your neck may not be appropriate or fit into the world that you're trying to live in.

if you don't have that problem then go for it if that's what you want to do

=^.^=

• The field I want to work in is one of the main reasons why a tattoo is out of the question.

• I am a tattoo artist and tattoos are great if they are done by a competent artist. Unfortuantely those are hard to find. Always look at a portfolio of the artist first before getting a tattoo and don't be afraid to go large. Large tattoos always look cooler than small ones.

• I like plain walls, but paintings hanging on walls are pretty good, too. Tattoos can improve or ruin a person's aesthetic. It's a case by case basis, but a girl with good tattoos quickly becomes an object of my lust.

• To me, a tattoo is a preposterous attempt to co-opt one's own misery and make it work for them, in a subverted, ironic manner. In short, demons get tattoos.

• I think they're irresistible.

• I've seen plenty of tattoos that stand on their own as art.

Unfortunately the canvas they were painted on either turned to sh*t through wear, mistreatment or just plain old age.

Even the most awesome tattoo begins to look tacky and nasty after a few years.

As far as an attractive girl wearing a tattoo?

That's like taking a Porsche or a Ferrari and putting spinners, curb feelers and mudflaps on it.

No. I don't like them.

• it's so funny . . . for me it totally depends on the person (and the tattoo I guess). SOMETIMES I see a girl with tattoos and I find it annoying . . . and sometimes it's just totally hot.

• my girlfriend has a tat on her ankle. it looks real sexy when she is wearing those shoes with the strap around her ankle. she has one on her tit too. it looks good too. but I would not want to see her with anymore than just a couple.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't tattoo my body for a few different reasons,I am indecisive,so would regret it immediately.I want to go into the medical field,kind of a no-no,reputation is extremely important in the medical field,and I wouldn't want to scar my body

Everyone has a choice,it's their decision,a few doesn't look so bad,like one or two,some people even have meaningful ones,their childrens name or mothers name etc,but then there's...pointless ones that cover up a persons back.

• I like one, I have one that I got a couple years ago and I'm getting another one in 2 weeks. I think they're hot, I love a guy with tattoos. The only ones I'm not a fan of are sleeves or anything that really has no meaning behind it, like if you got wings on your back because you thought it'd be cool or got a butterfly because butterflies are pretty

• I don't think it is attractive to see people with their bodies covered in tattoos however sometimes just one or two can look okay if they are small.

• They can be really sexy or trashy - it really just depends on the individual person and tattoo.

• i like themm. just not HUGE ones that take up a big space, but little-ish ones here and there I like :)

• Tattoos don't really bother me at all.