So I'm a good looking guy and muscular. What would you girls think of a guy wearing a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket? Whether in class or just in public?

What Girls Said 2

• That question is a no brainier. ( in my opinion. ) A black leather jacket on a muscular frame has been classic handsome/attractive for a while now.

• It's weird though because girls always think I'm a conceded asshole wen I'm actually the nicest peron ever. So does that appearence make me look like a jerk?

• Well than that's rash judgement on their part. You said that you're good-looking and girls sometimes come to the conclusion that you must be an asshole just based on your appearance. I think a leather jacket looks nice but that's just my opinion.

• I personally don't like leather jackets... plain black tshirts are hot, but jackets seem kinda gross to me

What Guys Said 0