What is the least trashy piercing a girl can get {besides ear lobes}?

I adore piercings, and would love to get a bunch, but I know that wouldn't be the best idea. I'm in college now, and I intend to pierce one thing and take it out after I graduate college. What's the least trashy, most appropriate piercing for a 20 year old girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off..you need to unmarry yourself this instant! ...okay. Said enough on that...moving on.

Don't worry about what others think. You are a female for one and in any light will be judged harder then any guy would who decided to get an equivalent piercing. Personally I like the lip, tongue, through the ear ones...but that's just a preference of one guy. Then I ask trusted friends questions like...right or left? But for the piercing...get what you want. Play with it which side for a while before going through with it..if its to one side. Also research the length of time it takes to fully heal. Some could take up to a year...some could take 3 weeks max. Make sure that is a factor to you.

Just saying...if he ever kills over. You got my email lol.

Oh and btw..f*** it at 30 (to respond to another post) They are staying the f*** in ...and I'll still be making 60+ . Fuck you corporate.

What Guys Said 21

• I am a tattoist at a tattoo shop and I always think that most face piercings lip, eyebrow, tongue will make any girl look a little trashy. I don't do the piercings but girls come in all day long wanting piercings. I am always amazed at the parents that will bring their underage daughters to get pierced. Are you kidding? Unfortunately that's the way society is. People will always judge you by piercings and or tattoos. I would definitely stay away from tounge or any face piercings those look pretty trashy but any variation of ear or belly button seem pretty harmless.

• Try this one: link

Or this one: link

• So ypu admit they're all tashy..just a question of degree!

Probably lower lip would be the tamest...

• Actually, I don't think any of them are trashy. I just know that a lot of people do, and that's why I phrased it as such.

• WEll, they ARE all trashy!

• stop following trends and styles and be yourself...only females are attracted to silly acceessories like piercings and tatts...guys aree attracted to 4 things, a pretty face, a great rack, a tight round ass and/or a brilliant personality.

• I'd say belly button. I personally find most of the other face piercings to be a turn off, and even the top of the ear one has a certain stigma attached.

• I'm not a big fan of piercings, but the least trashy would be belly button or top of the ear.

• In my opinion, it from least to most trashy: ear lobes, belly button, tongue, anything on the face (lip, brow etc), nipple, genitals. I've seen them all, and anything other than those first three turns me off. I also don't like more than one or two piercings on each ear, any more and it looks very trashy, but that's just my opinion. Good luck

• Tongue rings are used specifically for extra stimulation during oral sex. Explain to me how they aren't trashy?

• Well, that is indeed the conception most people have. I won't argue with and say it can't be interpreted as trashy. However, by virtue of the fact that it's usually hidden and not in plain sight, like a big ol' pair of guage earrings, I think that the discrete wearer can have one without being overtly trashy.

Plus that extra stimulation more than makes up for it ;)

• Well aside from the lobes you can get piercings along the rear and upper parts of your ears... but in case you mean that too when you said ear lobes, I would say eyebrows probably. Maybe even the nose, but you would have to choose the right size/shape so that you don't look trashy.

Don't do the belly button, stud on the nose, tongue, or clit pls. That's all so unoriginal and lame. In terms of the clit, that's just gross.

• i don't think nipple rings are trashy ...and there not public...wo you might have a winner but most people are real sensitive there but it depends on what you have...ears are ok...and the little jewl stud on the nose is kewl sometimes unless its a big stud

• nose stud(not ring), top of ear, or belly button. I think belly button piercings are very attractive in a nontrashy way.

• When you are twenty, everything goes, as long as you only wear the nice ones when you turn thirty.

• I could see you looking good with a side labret stud.

• F*&k that , girls don't need to puncture their faces to be pretty.

• I never said she needed to get a piercing to be pretty. She's pretty the way she is, but if she wants to get a piercing then I think a labret would look better than other piercings. Its just my personal opinion.

• It's not like people get pierced to be "pretty" anyway.

• Go with the belly button, nose rings are the second trashiest piercing and are ugly as well.

• nose ring seams cute and not trashy..belly button rings are hidden and are viewed as cute but not really trashy or skanky.. umm cartilage piercings are preferred by some as well, but its a matter of taste and opinion though..

• nose

idk why people are saying belly button

getting your bully button pierced is the new tramp stamp

• Nose ring...it's popular and culturally accepted in India.

• lip. everyone down in the rich areas is doing it.

• top of the ear or a small nose stud.

• I don't really think any other piercing besides ears can look good, theyre all trashy

• Naval is cute to me, and people don't see it unless you want them to. Some people think a small nose stud is cute, but you can't hide it when you go to your grandma's house. Anything other than that is a turn-off to me. I get really grossed out when I see girls with lip rings.

• Lower lip, tongue, and belly button aren't trashy at all IMO.

What Girls Said 16

• I do have a couple of them & I get stupid comments from certain ones but the one most people have told me is sexy classy...has been the belly button one, if you get a cute style & wear it right, it's sexy...most people say the nose is cute but so common it's like blah now (I personally don't like it that much) & the Monroe piercing is sexy too...but like someone mentioned biggest thing is the whole work thing (trust me, they will judge you big time)

• I would say, a tragus piercing. Or any other kind of ear piercing. I think they look really nice, and are quite low profile, so I would say they are the least trashy.

• Me and my sisters have nose rings and they are cute and I don't think they look trashy at all. It's just a little studd, I love it <3 I also think belly button rings and pretty cute and not trashy. Good luck, I hope whatever you do pick looks nice (:

• belly ring- no one would see it just when your stomach is shown

i don't think belly rings are trashy at all only some of the stuff people wear on them like a belly ring with way too much hanging from it...or go with anything people can't see that only you will know is there because people will judge

• Nose studs are always cute, I don't really see how anyone could find them trashy, especially since they're so common now.

• I think the monroe piercing.

• Well I have had my nose, ears, lip, and bellybutton pierced, but they all closed up, and I think the least trashy would either be the nose or bellybutton but if you get the bellybutton get the barbell with little diamonds cause it looks pretty (: or for nose get a little diamond one cause it also looks pretty (:

• It depends really on if you're looking for the least trashy piercing in general or for a job standard. In general I don't find piercings trashy so if you're not worried about jobs right now then it doesn't matter what piercing you get, as long as you like it. If you're looking for jobs then you should get an ear piercing or naval. They can easily be hidden.

• belly ring

• Any kind of ear piercing is not trashy. I have my tongue, but no one can tell because when I talk you can't see the ring (this takes practice, lol). I think you should go with what makes you happy, it's not like it's permanent.

• naval. a small stud..nothing huge! but of course it would have to look good on you. I hate when people get facial piercings that look stupid on them

• Belly button (:

• Probably one on her eyebrow.

• A Monroe isn't very trashy..i think its pretty cute

• All of them besides ears.

• belly, nose