Are flat stomachs really necessary to have?

I have a bit of a belly, never had a flat stomach in my life, probably never will, I like the way I look but I just wanted to see other guy's opinions on the female stomach, lol. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're perfectly fine. It's not a deal breaker. Women in general, have more body fat than men.

What Guys Said 8

• No, not at all. In fact it's much more comfortable and soft when it's not completely flat :)

• humans always look for the better !

• well in my oppinion the stomach isn't that much of a factor if you were incredibly fat I proably wouldn't be attracted to you but most guys don't care about a little stomach

you are sexy believe me I know

• do you not have a flat belly because megan fox has one so you wanted to oppose her? lol jk

honestly as long as she's healthy I'm good

• It doesn't matter as long as the boobs stick out further than the stomach

• It doesn't matter to me. You're really hot by the way. You should do p*rn.

• I actually kinda like it like that. As long as it's not a beer belly. lol

• Not with those t*ts you don't.

What Girls Said 2

• I think most guys prefer girls with a belly. Not a big belly or not a flat belly. Also I do not think most girls have flat belly's unless they work out etc! :)

• truth? not necessary but looks better