Would a lazy eye turn you off?

To start off, yes, I have a lazy eye- my left one.

It isn't major, and it doesn't do it all the time nor is it like it permanently. It does it when I focus on an object, when I'm tired, and kinda randomly it turns inward.

How much of a turn off would this be, and would it keep you from dating a girl if she had one?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker, because it's beyond your control. And if a guy ever says something really mean about it, dump him.

What Guys Said 8

• Not at all- there's so much more to a person than their degree of optic-muscular synchronization. Confidence in yourself will more than offset any physical imperfections in the eyes of most men. You got it where it counts, just start believing it.

• Yeah it's a turn off, but look I've seen your picture, and you're very pretty :) & great smile ;)

If you otherwise have personality and don't act like it's a problem, people will QUICKLY forget about it. Though your lazy eye might distract a little, physically anyhow, I figure that's your only "fault" and like I said, even though it's a turn off for me, I have to believe I would quickly forget about it.

• I feel 4 you. I myself have a lazy eye that drifts of to the side and I hate it. I've been with a decent amount of girls they normally never say anything about it. You will def. find a guy that loves you!

Some people are just strait up mean and you don't want someone who makes you feel bad about yourself. I've been talking to this girl off Face Book and she wants to go meet up 4 a few drinks but I'm scared to...I have been putting her off and feel like an a hole cause of it...I would date a girl with an eye issue. It's the inside that matters...Hottness helps and your pretty damn hot!...:)

• Well you look pretty hot from your pictures so I don't think you have to worry about it.

• A bit off putting yeah.

• Yeah it's your personality/ other looks that counts and you look good! I can say that it wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but be ready to be the center of jokes (for awhile at least)!

• my co-worker has a lazy eye and it creeps me out but her's is instense

• I found this by Googling "sexy lazy eye". Drives me wild.

What Girls Said 4

• I know this is late , but I just wanted to say my dads ex (who I was very close to- still am) & one of my best friends & a theater friend, have one & I think it looks sexy. (I rarely define things as sexy because I don't like how its thrown around as trashy, but it fits here. There is an alluring quality to t, perhaps because of the lazy look that s associated with a confident love ready for love lol)

I don't know if it is because it s attached to them & they are both very attractive women, ort if there is something kinda hot about a lazy eye, like its intriguing. anyways I think they look great with them, and it just adds some sort of mystique that's it. :) :)

Anyways you're really attractive :)

• And anyone who gets freaked it is obviously sub-mental and immature. Ignore it.

They must have some issues/ problems to deal with (or if they do not now the will when something 'real' happens), if something innocuous like that bothers them.

• Let me offer you some encouragement. My brother was born with a lazy eye, and like you its not particularly noticable only when he's tired. He's been engaged for nearly 5 years now!

• It would turn me off.

• It would turn me off.