Is it all about the looks?

Okay I have dated my boyfriend for 3 weeks now ..&I'm pretty short 4'11 , lol and my boyfriend is like way taller than I am like 5'10? some where around there and he loves my height he said he loves everything about me , but one day I realize he's kinda weird looking 'cause he's like really tall to and I don't something about him makes me think he looks kinda weird ..idk if I'm all that attractive to him but I just love his personality ..idk, what should I do ? Give it more time I'll get used to it ? Or go with personality ? Break up with him 'cause I'm not attractive to him ? I don't know ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice to love a man for his personality...but mutual attraction is a key factor to sustain a relationship as well. My advice, ride the wave and see how it goes, if you realize that you're still not attracted to him...cut it off. Chances are, eventually you will cheat!

_Good Luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Hes only 5'10". wtf are you thinking. He's barely tall. I'm 6'2" and only sixteen.

• A man being too tall? that's the first time I've ever heard this.

• Its almost like you just said he had too much money

What Girls Said 1

• If you aren't attracted to him and don't feel anything more than friendship than yes break up with him. However, his height should not get in the way (I'm the same height as you are). Come on now, don't be so shallow.