so whenever I see an attractive girl, I automatically think that I have no shot with them, so I don't even try.

It feels like they just don't find me attractive like I do them. I feel like I'm not even good enough to carry their purse, let alone date them.

It seems like all physically attractive girls intimidate me, like give off a "mean girl" vibe, like they would diss me and tell me to get lost if I started a conversation.

how can I get over this? Is this true for most girls? Are there physically attractive girls out there that are down to earth and not into the whole "party till you die" thing ?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I feel like I'm not even good enough to carry their purse, let alone date them." Work on this; women can smell it, and they don't enjoy the scent.

"It seems like all physically attractive girls intimidate me, like give off a 'mean girl' vibe." Learn to separate mean girls, from shy girls, from girls just having an off day.

"how can I get over this?" Practice.

"Is this true for most girls?" No.

"Are there physically attractive girls out there that are down to earth and not into the whole 'party till you die' thing ?" Yes, very many. But again, they don't date men that smell like fear and insecurity. No woman does.

Clean up, go out, work hard. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure there's a lot of physically attractive girls out their that don't like to party. Partying is over rated.

• It gets really old, and you don't learn anything from it. Sober social interaction? You learn tons.

• this is NOT true for most girls. a lot of girls that are physically attractive are given the label of a mean girl because some guy at one point or another treated them like they were less than a person and made them feel bad about themselves. being pretty then becomes a curse, not a gift. approach her. if she knows you're not some idiotic jerk or just another horny boy, then chances are you won't have an issue with the "mean girl" within. they won't diss you unless you don't treat them well or if you make it clear you're just wanting to talk to them because they look good.

• What about the part where they're outta my league? lol

• That they look like goddesses?

• Well that shouldn't be intimidating. they were born that way nothings going to change it, so you just have to accept the fact that theyre gorgeous and get on with it. but if you're seriously intimidated just because they look hot, then maybe they are outta your league. if you can't handle it, then avoid it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, most attractive girls play the game and really ARE mean, it's not just a vibe! Take it as a warning and steer clear. There's nothing wrong with you! Stick to 'nice' girls; many of them esp the Asian ones are really attractive as well, and not nearly so often mean, manipulative, etc.

• You think anyone you're attracted to will not like you.

Interesting.

You have to believe that you're worth it or no-one else will. I don't mean like you're some sort of hair care product. I mean there are all sorts of people who couple up. Looks and physical attributes are the least of it. But the people who do couple up believe they deserve to be with the person they're with.

As long as you feel intimidated by attractive women, then all you're going to get is intimidation.

Go learn public speaking, or go to the gym, or get some self-hypnosis or meditation or something, whatever it takeas to make you feel good about yourself. Then, all the people around you will feel it and feel good about you too.