Are piercings attractive on girls?

are piercings attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha ha, if you already got snake bites, then do you really care what "us out there" think?

Personally I love those just outside the outer corner of the eye, but you don't see those too often (a bit risky for the eyes due to infection risks). Others I like a lot are multiple nasal piercings, I love when girls have both left and right nostril symmetrically pierced, or two studs in one nostril. I find it has a greater impact with lesser but amazing looking and well placed piercings than just a gobbled up mess that only screams.

Gauging to near size two or bigger will never shrink back naturally and require plastic surgery to repair at some point in the future.

So I would say, maximum impact with quality, not quantity.

Go ahead, beautify yourself

What Guys Said 4

• it depends on where they are and how many are in a particular area, belly button piercings are huge turn one and tongue piercings not so much, also 1 or 2 piercings in the ear are attractive, but anymore than that and I find it distracting I'm not paying attention to you I'm thinking "my god look all those I hope she doesn't have any down there to"

• Piercing look great with some outfits, genrally it it goes well with indian dresses like salwar kameez, sarees etc.

• yes they are, the more accessories the more attractive (that doesn't mean they have to be wearing them all the time)

• Cool because I got snake bites, 2 on tounge,lots on ears 2 on my belly and I'm thinkin of getting some more on my face

• Yeah just don't overdo it. Do it to look cute, not hardcore

• Some are some aren't.

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on what kind you get and where. I know a bunch of girls with some really unattractive piercings, they just don't fit who the people are or their style.

Personally, the only piercings that anyone can pull off are simple ear piercings or belly button piercings. If you're planning on getting something a little more bold, such as an industrial piercing or gauged ears, make sure you really want those, because there's no going back when you get them. Good luck :)