Wud a belly button ring look good on me?

don't be a bitch and call me a slut or cow or whatever

i know I'm not

i just wanna know if you think my stomach is rite for a bellybutton ring

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• was no clothes really necessary there? I don't think that everyone needs to see your bra and panties just to tell you if your belly is right for a ring...

Though to answer your origional question, I'm not being mean I promise, I just don't think it would look as good on you as it does on some. Maybe something about the shape of your belly button... I don't know really.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't call you any bad names, but no stomatch is 'Right' for any sort of RING...

• Yeah I think you can pull it off.

• yeah sure

• Yes do it.

What Girls Said 4

• umm some other girl just posted these pics the other day...so this obviously isn't you and either id your default...and your album says amanda and your name on here says angelica?

sketch ball

• 1)Your original photobucket account was ryliesandsar

2)You used it originally,then claimed someone stole your identity and pictures,then continued to use it.

3)The new account says Amanda,I thought you were Angelica Avalon?

4)Those pictures were posted earlier asking if the person is good looking or not.

• didn't you just post this question asking if you were too pudgy for a belly piercing...?

• Oh, God.

Do whatever you want. You don't need more people saying you're hot.