What do guys and girls think of Lolita Fashion?

I recently go into Lolita Fashion, and I've found that most people don't start dressing Lolita until their 20's so I don't feel so weird. Here are some of the denominations.

Sweet Lolita: link

Gothic Lolita: link

Aristocratic lolita: link

Punk/Gothic: link

Boystyle: link

So I just wanna know what people think of the fashion. Cute, Weird, turn on, turn off, fun? Let me know.

Most Helpful Guy

• The aristocratic one looks nice; has a sophisticated feel to it. But the other ones just feel weird.

What Guys Said 6

• Aristocratic doesn't look bad, but the others are . . odd

Sweet Lolita is creepy

Gothic Lolita is creepy

Punk/Gothic Lolita looks like an immature middle school kid

Boystyle is creepy

• All this look s great on Japanese women since they're so sweet and kind.

Too many US women are REAL Lolitas, so dressing up trying to make the look sweet and innnocent just won't work here. Too bad.

Sure is fun watching the Japanese Lolitas.

• personally I love the fashion. its amazing, cute and sweet, but also can be super gothic too. I'm not sure why but its a definite turn on! I've been looking for a lolita girl to date forever!

• It looks awkward.

• Could be a turn on at a theme night at the club for say St. Patric's Day. but a pair of tight jeans and a T-shirt will get you laided.

• what the hell. Lolita is the term used for girls aged around 12.. by certain people.

• Lolicon. Hur hur hur.

• What? That's the scrotum who the f*** calls it a taint haha

• She said BETWEEN the balls. how can you have balls between your balls and ass? ^.~ its called a gutch, not a scrotum, but she prob calls it a different name. I find it weird that you have one and have no idea ahah

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's a really cute style, might be a little too "out there" for most people, but if you have the confidence for it, why not? I'm personally not nearly confident enough to pull it off lol.

• I'd probably never dress that way, but I've always found Gothic Lolita really cool. It reminds me of Victorian fashion, and I'm in love with the Victorian era. Never heard of Aristocratic Lolita before, but that looks good too.

If you can pull it off, awesome!

• I LOVE the Lolita fashions, I'm in to fashion so I love how there styles are kind of out there and unique with personal twists. Most people that dress in those styles, find that "common" clothing (like jeans & a tee) is kind of boring and not as free & expressive.

• Truthfully, I love lolita fashion, but depending on where you live, It can be a bit outlandish.

Like where I live, lolita is basically unheard of.

So yeah, it really depends on where you live.

But if you are looking for some cheap lolita clothes I know Milanoo has a lot of good stuff. Unfortunately they just moved it under "Costumes" shudder. It's not a costume, it's a style choice!

• Adorable! If I was making more money, I would be dressing in Lolita everyday!

• It's definately out of the ordinary. It's an eye catcher.

And to me, I think it's a bit too much. Like you're dressing up to go out to some party or what not, not something you would wear daily.

I wouldn't wear that, since I'm more of the vintage, simple style but if you feel comfortable with that then go for it.

• Sweet Lolita- if I saw a girl dressed like that I'd think she's very weird. the only guys I can see who would be attracted to that would be creepy ones with pedo tendencies. why would a grown woman want to dress like a little girl? very weird

Gothic lolita- Creepy

aristocratic lolita- Not bad, might make her stand out in a different way

punk/gothic- It looks very cheap in a 14 year old Hot Topic way

boystyle- Just strange