What do you all think of Indian women?

yea it's in the question

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the looks of those I've seen. I can't say much about behaviour, I didn't meet enough Indian women.

I do have some (no doubt incomplete) ideas about Indian society, based on the people I talked to and on what I read.

I do not envy the position of women in it.

• OOPS, error:

"the people I talked with" rather than "the people I talked to"

What Guys Said 5

• Hmm I find Women attractive period. Ethnic looks are just part of who she is. And each Ethnicity brings something different to the table in beauty.

• i find indian women extremely attractive also I find middle eastern and central asian women attractive in general

• I haven't really met enough Indian women to make an opinion. I do think, from some pictures, they are attractive though.

• they seem to think their sh*t don't stink

• I think they are some of the most beautiful people in the world. Truly. That being said, they don't 'sexually' appeal to me. Many Indian people look so gorgeous, but I just want to look at them, not have sex with them. I don't know why. I just wouldn't be interested in having sex with an Indian girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I`m not an Indian myself and I don`t really know many Indian girls but I find Aishwairya Rai amazing hence my profile pice :)

• to me there is nothing wrong with it. do you like her?