Farmer's Tans and Soft Hands: Do you see them as turn-ons or turn-offs?
- I like both29% (2)0% (0)18% (2)Vote
- I like farmer's tans but dislike soft hands29% (2)0% (0)18% (2)Vote
- I dislike farmer's tans but like soft hands29% (2)0% (0)18% (2)Vote
- I dislike both0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I just want to see the answer13% (1)100% (4)46% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Hmm...well, I don't find farmer tans particularly attractive, but they might mean a guy isn't preoccupied with looking perfect, which IS attractive.
And, I'm not a fan of soft hands...I prefer them manly and a little rough lol...which might go hand in hand with a farmer tan, though...
Hope that helped! Even if it didn't quite make sense lol0