Face versus Body!

what do you prefer? a person of the opposite sex with a beautiful face and an average body OR a beautiful body and an average face? (they both have the exact same personality)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with universe, eyes is the first thing I look at so naturally face is of importance, but there is a reason for the term butter face also. Sometimes kick ass bodies can over power average faces. But I gotta go with face, I prefer girls who are nice looking with minimal make up, the only actress that comes to mind is alice braga ( I am legend and predators 2010). She has good face and no make up, now that is something to look forward to when one wakes up.

• Is true what you said, kick ass bodies really can over power normal faces.. never thought of that!

i actually like wearing make up when I go out clubbing and stuff, it makes me feel glamorous hehe but on a daily basis at most ill wear some mascara and lipgloss

What Guys Said 1

• Face is always the best because there's a lot you can do with the body, but the face is very limited.

Tons of plastic surgery almost always makes the body look a hell of a lot better, but when you start touching the face, and keep going there, you begin to look fake and weird.

What Girls Said 2

• Face. Because when I'm conversing someone I'll be looking at their face and eyes the most.

• I say face. because even though having a good body is an attractive thing. the face can over come a your body, I think more.