So what is a good style, according to you girls here?

It seems like for every girl there is something different that a girl likes about what a guy wears...obviously. Some like punk kids, other like more clean cut kids and some chicks dig guys in suits.

For me I usually wear a nice pair of fitting jeans and a striped shirt or a solid colored shirt from say I don't know...urban outfitters. I don't know what the hell style of clothes I wear. plain clothes I guess?

What style do you girls like and say why please

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, really, but I tend to like guys that look like I could introduce them to my mom and have her say he seems like a "nice boy ". In general, I consider guys who wear plain outfits like the ones you described to fall within the "clean-cut" category as long as those shirts and jeans don't smell or have stains on them. Button downs are always cute on guys, and while solid colors and stripes are great, plaid is my favorite. It just makes the guy seem laid-back and approachable. I also really like dark wash jeans, but the only time I really care about a guy's pants is when they're falling down. Wear them where they're meant to be worn, please. I don't mind if your boxers show a little when you're reaching for something but if you have to hold your jeans up when you walk, they're too low. Also, suits are great if the guy has a reason to wear them, like he has a job or is going to a formal occasion. In general, I like guys who look confident so I guess that means a guy should wear whatever makes him feel good about himself.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, that sounds good. :D Plain clothes usually work. And I love Urban Outfitters, just sayin, haha.

• Urban outfitters is amazing, I went to one in new york city and it was awesome I wanted to buy half of the mens department but its expensive! crap a nice two pocket button down shirt was 60 bucks!

• I guess the style I go for the most is jeans and a band tshirt, but honestly I think fit matters more than anything. If a guy is wearing clothes that fit him really well then I find that attractive regardless of what he's wearing. This is especially true with jeans, there's nothing like a guy in jeans that actually fit him well!

• i don't like when it looks like a guy has put way too much thought on what his wearing (metrosexual tipe of guys) plain clothes is good, as long as they fit you well.. I also like the "surfer style" because it looks very laid back and sexy (shorts, sweatshirts, hats,etc)

• That sounds perfectly fine to me! I really don't care as long as the guy isn't a slob about it- meaning stains, etc. I'm mostly attracted to guys wh wear jeans that fit them right and a tshirt, generally a band shirt or one with a logo, but plain or stripes are good too. I don't really know why I particularly like the style, it just seems like thyre comfortable with it and it flatters them. Best wishes:)

• I like what you described you wear. Jeans and a t-shirt looks great on most guys. I've gotta say though, I love a guy in plaid. But really it's whatever you think you look good in because honestly I see cute emo scene guys and I'm nowhere near emo. As long as you look like you care about your self, have confidence, and a smile, your a hottie in my book.

• As long as your pants aren't too tight, or too loose and aren't hanging off your ass. :D

But, whatever you feel most attractive and comfy in. :P

• It honestly depends on the guy. Personally I like all kinds of styles. If you feel best in those clothes go for it. Why pretend by wearing a style you don't like?

• I can safetly say that 95% of guys look good in plaid button down shirts.

Fitted polos are good too

ALSO

PULL

UP

YOUR

PANTS

What Guys Said 0