What do girls think about facial hair on guys?

What's a good looking facial hair style, and do girls mind kissing a beard/stubble?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, to me, it's an individual thing. Facial hair doesn't look good on everyone (and not everyone is able to grow facial hair very well), and it also depends on the style and how much upkeep the person puts into it. Personally, I don't mind facial hair as long as it suits the person and they keep it clean and well-groomed. I don't really like certain styles of facial hair though, like chin straps, just a mustache, or a full, shaggy beard. As far as kissing, it isn't so bad (and again, it might depend on the style/length of facial hair) and I generally don't mind it. Someitmes when a guy with facial hair gives me oral sex, it can feel kind of scratchy on my sensitive parts.

What Girls Said 19

• Personally - I love a guy with facial hair. It gives them a more rugged, manly look - which I like, I don't tend to like it when a guy looks more preened than me.

But saying that - I don't think it's for everyone, and certain kinds of facial hair suit different guys better or worse. So you should experiment with different styles until you find one which looks good on you. Also keep it in good shape and clean. No one likes a dirty beard.

As far as kissing goes - I don't really mind kissing a guy with a beard, or stubble - as long as the stubble isn't that sandpaper stubble - because then yeah, if the kiss is more than just a second of two - it isn't that comfortable.

• It takes a certain guy to be able to pull off facial hair. As long as the hair isn't growing anywhere near your mouth then it's cool as long as it looks good on you. I've heard guys proudly refer to facial hair around their mouths as "The Flavor Saver" and that is just disgusting. If you have a "Flavor Savor" then yes, I would defiantly mind kissing you.

• Personally, I'm not a fan of facial hair.

But my ex, he had 5 o'clock shadow by like . . . noon, haha. And his stubble was actually really cute. Kissing it I don't mind, even though my chin gets all cut up. xD I find it quite hilarious. But honestly, I'd say shaved is the most attractive. :)

• stubbles hurt :[

anyway, there's this guy who I've kinda sorta liked for a while now

and when I first met him a few years ago,

he had little to no facial hair.

right now, he has a beard and probably a mustache by now [ haven't seen in a few months ],

and looking back and comparing him from now to then...

he looked so cute and handsome at the same time [ it literally made me say "what happen !" lol ]

hes still a looker, but yea...

its not that I don't like facial hair,

but having little of it makes it better for me :]

• LOVE it, as long as he's able to grow it... bald patches are gross and unatractive haha

• Nope, it hurts when kissing. I think it's because I have sensitive skin.

• I think that if the guy can pull it off nicely then it can be incredibly sexy. I'm personally a big fan of the stubble and kinda scruffy look, but it for sure takes the right guy to pull it off. Baby faced boys most of the time can't because it just looks a little silly on them. Also the guy has to maintain it to make it work for their face.

• Or like T-Pain's facial hair in "I'm Sprung" when he's wearing the white shirt with a black backround

• I think it's sexy. I mean a naked face is kind of childish one you get a certain age. A little facial hair is pretty sexy. c;

• I love stubble! it is actually one of my main atractions if you get it right. just don't do a gotee or bierd or anything like that

• i love it! I hate stubble tho. look up christian bales facial hair

• stubble but only if they can pull it off lol

• facial hair is always sexy, but different styles suit different men.

• I don't really like facial hair.

• I personally don't like facial hair.

• o my GAWD I absolutely love stubble, its one of my 3 fettishes... you have no idea haha

• i like small beards I find it really hott.

• It can look pretty sexy; as it differentiates you as a man. However; it can be overdone.

• I don't mind stubble, I like how it tickles when we kiss. But a full beard or a out grown mustache isn't good. Feels weird..

• It really depends on the guy. But it a definite NO to beards. I think stubble is HOT tho... :) So kissing stubble is awesomee :) but nonononono to the beards...

What Guys Said 0