What would you think about a girl that uses this dress?

I really like this dress and I gotta it on navy blue but I wish I had the pink and the green ones, but it does call a lot of attention...

What do you think about a girl that wears this?

Is it too child looking for a 26 year old girl?

Is it OK for a first day?

My friends don't like it but I loooove it.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not bad. I think it'll definitely need dressing up with something though - especially to make it into an outfit for a 26 year old.

The top worn with the dress in black (the lace top) is a cute look for going out I think - with some black heels and some gold accessories.

Otherwise as day wear maybe with a crisp white shirt under it and some chunky bangles. Tights or leggins would also go well with the dress, but if you have the legs, and the weather's good - I don't see why you can't wear it with nothing on your legs.

I can see it working with gladiator sandals too and a light-weight cardigan.

There are lots of things you can do with it being such a basic design and I wouldn't wear it just on it's own.

• Love the ideas, I will use them, thanks...

By it self I don't think I would wear it...

I got the largest one to look longer because it is pretty short...

:)

What Guys Said 4

• # 1 for me = blue (cobalt)

#2 = green (serpent)

In the blue pic, the model is wearing a nice top.

• so pretty!

• thb I love my girlfriends bright clothes and every girl has there own personality so dreaa to suit it but its always good to stand out. but don't hwere things you don't wnat to

• id def. wear tights with it. you never know when the wind could pick up. otherwise its pretty cute

What Girls Said 8

• First day of what? School? A job? If it's the latter, it's definitely not appropriate unless you work at an ice skating rink. Personally, I like American Apparel but some of their clothes make no sense to me. It's not that it's childish looking, but the fabric they used looks cheap and kind of tacky. Then again, I've seen people pull things off that I'd assumed would look hideous so if you think it looks nice, go for it.

• Oooo!Very sexy!I love it! What are you doing for heels?I'd go with a peep toe pump,or a silver strappy sandal!

• I really like it. The way they had it in black, with the lace top under it, looks really good.

• oooooh now that's CUTE. I would deff wear it and I'm 25 =)

• I love it...the smooth bodice coupled with the skirt that bounces in the breeze when I'd walk would be great!

• i kinda like it, I just wouldn't wear it as every day wear, or just by its self, like I'd wear something under it or something. but if you wanna wear it go for it lol

• I haven't worn it by itself, my mom said you are not using it by itself are you?

• Haha something my mom would saay

• first day of what?

i don't like it that much tbh

• That dress should have never been designed

• It's so pretty and shinny why not?