Estimated hair cut cost?

lol OK my hair is about 5cm below my shoulders and I want to get it cut shoulder length with straight bangs at my eyebrows I was also thinking about dying it red with foils. so I was wondering what would be the estimated cost?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on where you go, but for me

cut and blow dry is about 40

and coloring is about 100

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Call around to your local salons and get price quotes, or better yet go in to places and ask someone to quote you as they look at you.

About the color red tho, it fades really super fast. :( So unless you have money to blow might wanna consider another color.

• It's going to depend on where you get it done. You can get a hair cut at a hair stylist training school for like $5. An upscale place might charge you $50. Decide where you want to get it done and then check out their prices.

• Really depends on the salon. A cut and colour for me is usually 120 plus tips