MOST attractive feature!

Hello, so I want to hear from both sexes...what is the most attractive feature of the opposite sex, and why does it peak your interest? These "features" can be anything from rock hard abs to a sparkling personality.

I've read articles about this question, but it's usually edited and not very grounded by the time it's published. So I want to hear directly from you! Please try to be as specific as you think is necessary to get your point across.

Thanks!

T

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I'm tall, I would say height...sounds weird, but to know that I would feel small and feminine in his arms sounds so hot to me!...Obviously in the same line of thought, I like a man who is well built, no need to be cut, but that has a size that makes me feel small with. The obvious features are piercing eyes, great smile and nice face.

• Very much agreed on the height thing, not weird at all. Feeling like a giant next to your boyfriend is no fun.

What Girls Said 3

• Strong jawline. Manly hands to hold me. Dreamy eyes that I can get lost in. A smile that makes my heart melt. A great sense of humor to make me giggle.

Over all this, he has to love everything about me.

• HUMOR and SMILE :)

• Firstly his Smile and Eyes then how healthy/fit he looks. However, recentely I've found a guys voice/accent can catch me off guard :P

What Guys Said 1

• Women, must be about 5'8'-6'2'', weights 120-40, cheeck bones, piercing eyes, long natural eye lashes, flat belly with big hips to make the middle of her west smell, breasts, facing to th horizon, not sides, or down. She got to have white smooth and connected teeth with medium lips. Hair should me around the shoulder, soft and blond color. Skin got be light brown and very soft. Her cheeck bones must mage the legs and her risks should not be small or too large. You know, I don't even think a women I am thinking about exists these days but holy looks like angel. :D

. That is the beauty of women if you want, in my opinon but everyone got one so don't feel offended or wierd. it is just opinion