Tatoos anyone?

I just got a tattoo about an hour ago (still stings a bit, but it looks awesome). Any girls out there like a guy with artwork?

Anyone who has a tattoo, please feel free to post what you have and where, I got a black celtic dragon on my upper arm.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys with tattoos . a man with a tattoo is ten time more sexier in my books. Well except retarded girly ones. Like around your bellybutton, a tramp stamp (Lower back), wrist, ankle, and so one. I love full sleeves, chest, back, legs . even neck. They're SO HOT!

I have three tattoos myself. I have the tramp stamp, one on my pelvic bone and on the top of my right foot. And I love each and everyone of them. I'm even planing to get more in the near future. But personally I think a women should have theirs somewhere they can hide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Okay, I answered a similar question with an indepth answer. I have two tattoos, a chilipepper

and barbed wire. One on the back of the shoulder, the other around the ankle. I have a total

of 8 ear piercings(others closed up), had a belly piercing(closed up), wear toe ring and plan

to have additional toe rings and tattoos. My daughter has three tattoos, all on her upper

back(covered by shirt and hair), 4 ear piercings, 2 right now are gauges, naval pierce(she has

two little kids), and wears toe rings. Her husband has two gauges, had eyebrow pierced,

tongue pierced and tattoos.

I personally like tattoos that are unique and done well. By that, I mean a lot of people will get

them just to get them and not inspect the artwork or the artist.

Oh yeah, my older brother has tattoos, my younger brother has piercings. Still, it is a personal

choice and you don't have to have tattoos to get my attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I may ask, what do you and your family do for a living? My parents are a little disappointed I got it because "Its not becomming of a person with a professional job". I think that view is a little dated.

• I always get down-rated for saying this, but I hate them. They probably were cool a while ago, but they're just not when every damn sorority girl has one. If someone was really sold on the idea I would tell them to not get something that everyone else has. It just looks cheesy. So no Chinese characters, barbed wire, tribal art, dolphins, butterflies, or dragons (sorry). And I'm sure there's a few other totally common ones that I missed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well its a dragon with a celtic design so its a bit more original than most dragons. And I don't downrate you at all, Its like how I hate smoking.

• I have one on the back of my neck, name of my city, it's significant because my ex did it for me.

I go crazy with guys with them, My nieghbor has them all over his body and I love to see him, plus he's an artist since I saw him with a bunch of paintbrushes the other day.

Too bad he's taken={

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tatoos. I got a big butterfly on the back of my right shoulder- it got sum pretty unique colors to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoo's on fella's but I wouldn't have any myself as I am too indecisive and changeable.

I like tattoo's on a guys back and arms and stomach mainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with tattoos. I have nothing done yet, but thinking about getting something down below my hip bone something sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys with art work are like any other guy

But. Not covered in them too because its intimidating

They are beAUtiful though ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love a guy with a tattoo. I have one on my lower back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.