I just need to know how to look good so I can impress girls. What kind of cologne should I wear? What kind of shirts? Should my jeans be baggy or tight? I need some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• OK this is what you wear...DO NOT wear baggy clothes because that's going to make you look poor and homeless and girls are going to think negative. So let's start off with the shirt...you wear a nice shirt that goes with your skin color, not too dark and not light...the jeans NO BAGGY and not too tight...it has to look nice and fit you perfectly...the shoes you can wear some nice black shoes that go with your shirt and jeans and wear your chain, your watch...and there! You have already impressed me.

What Girls Said 9

• It's gonna be hard for us to tell you over the internet. Get advice from a close girl friend whose style you trust. Bring her shopping with you (trust me...you'll impress girls just with that) and ask her what clothes fit and look flattering. You'll walk out looking like a *girls* picture of a well-dressed guy.

• Smelling good is a MUST!! That's one of the things that will attract me to a guy. And clothes wise, go with something like her style. If she is preppy, wear a polo shirt. If she's a cheerleader, wear somthing that shows off muscles (if you have them). If she is punk, wear punk...and so on...

• It depends what you like but I know a lot of girls are into american eagle, abercrombie, old spice any of that kind of stuff, wear enough so you can smell it but don't drown youself with the stuff haha. Nice shirts are good and maybe a little tight to show off muscles but not super tight that it looks like your wearing something a girl would wear if you know what I mean. Not all girls like the same thing, so It's hard to say but don't wear insanly baggy jeans because then its just sloppy, but if you wear them a little tighter but not super right wear its uncomftourble then its good, guys in sweat pants and sport shirts are fine too, or gym shorts. Change in up a bit, don't wear the exact same type of thing everyday.

• Skinny jeans, plaid shirts, Vans or Converse, bandanas, gauges, piercings, thick hair, and all that stereotypical shit.

-_-

• I personally like guys that wear shorts. Don't wear like a thick, stupid coat during winter, just wear something that looks good on you even if the whether is cold. Actually girls don't care about what you wear, they just care if your face is good lookng or not, and if you have a good shape. A guy like you would be fine.

• I like boys who wear a little bit of Abercrombie and a little bit of their own thing...I don't want to be holding hands with a walking billboard.

• Buy a pair of Diesel jeans...Aquadigio cologne...and a Dolce & Gabana collared shirt. You are set.

• Hollister cologne! That stuff is very attractive! haha

• Find something you feel comfortable in that you also think makes you look good. Be yourself. This will increase your confidence. It doesn't matter so much how you look. If you pay a woman some attention and she likes you, it won't matter. I personally like guys who keep it on the low. In other words if they are wearing more jewlry than I am then they are out. But that's me, some cute woman out there may like that. You need to figure out what works for you and go for it. Besides you are young if a girl really likes you and not your style, invite her to make you over - that could be a real turn on.

What Guys Said 5

• Jeans should be not to tight and certainly not baggy. Try some designer makes to see how they fit you. It's normally worn and ripped jeans that are in fasion, sandblasted knees, patches sewn on etc., Casual day jeans try G-star. More going out pubs, clubbing jeans try Diesel and Firetrap, these tend to be darker. Smart shirts are now out, I'm afraid. It's more casual shirts and t-shirts people use to go out. Again try Firetrap or G-star to get an idea of what looks good. Then if you carn afford them try Burtons for the same kind of style. Also I have dark hair so I tend to wear black and dark colors because I look better in them. If you have light hair then white or light blue would probably look better. I have blue eyes so dark blue and gray make my eyes stand out. It also depends where you are going. Genrally speaking though unless its a candle lit dinner or some where quite posh which you would probably wear gray jumper black suit jacket and dark jeans. But normally this kind of fashion fits just about anything. Hope this helps.

• Polo Sport Ralph Lauren

• My style is kind of skater-surfer dude. I love that look. It's a matter of personal taste!

• If you wear what you think looks best on you and don't try to get all the best labels then you will attract the girl that is right for you

• Baggy jeans are out, loose fitting or tight jeans and a t-shirt can go a long way if you have the physique. For cologne, anything over $30-40 is alright, no musk. Button down collar shirts are always good too.