Grooming down there?

okay well.i have thick hair and its harder to shave down there.

does anyone have any suggestions to as what I should do?

girls please help me out here!

Most Helpful Girl

• There are shaving creams that help to make it easier to shave down there. There is this stuff called Coochy that helps a lot, you can't get it at a store, it's a Pure Romance product. But if you go to the store you can just look through the different things and some of them will say that they help for making shaving easier and whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• Have girls never thought about using a guys beard trimmer? You can get a decent beard trimmer with all kinds of attachments for cutting at different lenghts and even trimming very close for about $20. I know this because I bought a beard trimmer for that purpose, I have to shave my face every day so I never have a beard. I don't shave my pubic region but I like to trim it down short so I'm not a bush man. Seems like this contraption would help you ladies out in the long run!

What Girls Said 4

• Trim with scissors then get a new razor and go over it slowly. Clean the razor after each stroke so it doesn't dull quickly and cut you. At least this is what I do and it works like a charm :)

• If you want to trim it down with scissors first then shave. That might be a good idea.

Shave in one direction and that's DOWN, If you do it up and down you will get razor bumps when the hair grows back.

ALSO, Use the Conditioner from the shampoo, it makes it more softer and doesn't feel so rough.

This tip actually can go for Guys and Girls. Conditioner on the hair just feels so much softer, ahhaah

I actually got my GUY friends trimming it down and using the conditioner.

Good luck

• I use Nair . I know I know they say not to use it but it really works.

• I have this problem too. Trim it first. Trim it as close to your skin as you cann without cutting yourself. Make sure you do this in the shower becausr it's messy. That makes the hairs thinner and shorter, which makes it easier to shave. Then use a razor and shave perpendicular to the way the hairs are growing. That way it won;t itch. Hope this helped :)