I shave my arms..turn off?

Guys, what do you think? Before I shaved them they looked disgusting and now all I noticed on girls is their nasty long arm hairs. I think even though I have to shave my arms often. it looks better than having hair. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Answer:

Keep doing whatever you have decided you liked...the guy will not care either way...He will care if you have shaved your arms forever and decide to let it grow back out. Because we all know that after shaving forever hair grows back faster and darker...so if you have been shaving...keep shaving! There is nothing wrong with looking clean and the first billion guys you ask this too would probably say that they would rather have a boob or ass question..but they really don't care lol. Don't care what other women or people think..I know many men that shave their arms and they still do very well with the ladies...nothing wrong with wanting 'color' coordinate.

hope this helps

-zing

What Guys Said 5

• Well to me it depends. If she has a little bit I don't mind but if she has hair like Robin Williams lol then yeah shave it.

• I doubt it was as bad as you made it seem. I find it a turn off personally.

• i think shaving arm hair is good it looks clean its true for boys too. I am a boy and I always clean my armpits too. it looks dirty otherwise

• Personally I don't mind any arm/leg hair on women, but anywhere else, eh...

Anyway, what really matter's to me is their personality and belief in ones self. It's hard to stay with someone if they don't even believe in themselves; remember that. ;)

• It depends how much hair you have on there obviously. But generally if there's an overgrowth, yeah do something about it. Definitely a plus

Some girls are gorillas and you just don't know whether or not it's OK to say something

What Girls Said 2

• I heard the hair will grow back thicker , if you keep shaving. I'm not really sure. If that is true you might want to stop shaving that area.

I am not a guy but I thought I should pass that info to you.

• Upon fancy Google research, I believe that's more a myth than fact.

• Yeah that's what I heard, but really if you keep up with it its fine..

• Wax much better. If you shave it gets pokey and stuff.