Tongue Piercings?

OK, so I got my tongue pierced and was wondering what women think of tongue rings... Is it seen as a gay, is it a turn off, a turn on?

Also for those that have one/have experienced one, are they fun to play with?

Thanks a lot! :D

• Turn Off
  • Turn On
  • Gay
  • I don't really mind

Most Helpful Girl

• haha thee comments people left you on this question is funny .

guy's with their tounge pierced is a turn on !

and it doesn't mean that your gay . matter of fact people usally don't judge other people by pierceing's anymore . example when guy's have their left ear pierced that means there gay and their rigt ear mean's their straight and both mean's bi sexual . but nobody goes by that anymore .

and if anything your piercing mean's I give really good oral sex .

NOT could I go down on you rite now like that girl said .

mature peolpe get peircing's if peple think it mean's your gay then there just immature . so don't mind them . don't take it out just because people say they think you gay . because it's a turn on(:

What Girls Said 30

• Definitely a turn on, especially if you know how you use it ;)

I use to have mine pierced, and a few guys I dated had it done aswell, it enhanced particular things, quite a bit. So YES, very fun to play with.

Its not something on your face, that everyone can see. So I wouldn't think it would really change a girls opinion on you.

• TUrn on especially if you know how to use it. Only closeminded people would automatically assume you were gay just because you have your tongue pierced in this day and age. I've dated guys with tongue rings and they were very fun to play with and kiss. You don't even have to be a freak to have fun with it.

• I think tongue piercings are repulsive, both on men and women. But I definitely wouldn't call them gay.

I like your Cave Story picture, though.

• I honestly don't think it looks good on a guy, but that's just me.

• But would you be repulsed by it?

Thanks!

• I think it depends on the guy. I saw a guy at a play the other day with a pireced tongue, and he just looked like an idiot. THen again, he was saying a lot of stupid things, too.

• i've never been with a guy with one before, but I must say it sounds intriguing. And kissing is a lot of fun with your tongue pierced for both parties involved. And I play with mine a lot when I'm bored too lol.

• Never been with a guy with one so not sure if it's a turn on or not. But not gay, making out with someone else with tounge ring is actually a pretty intriguing.

• i personally find tongue piercings a huge turn on. if the guy has a lip ring then I find it a turn off.

• Depends. If I want just sex, it's a turn on. If I thought I was interested in someone for a relationship, it's a turn off.

• Turn on. +1 if you know how to use it ;)

• I think they're so gross. I once met this really hot guy and then I saw that he had his tongue pierced... I up and left him. It was such a turn off.

• on some guys its hot but chances are you'll look like douche because any guy no matter how hot if he has his tongue pierced he looks like a douche

• There hott as he'll :)

• honestly I don't find them that attractive but my best friend's boyfriend has one and she says she loves it

so depends on the girl I suppose

• on my behalf I love them I enjoyed them also specially the vibrating 1 ohhhhhhhh that was wonderful I c it as a turn on because I know what it feels like

• ok here's my thought on this ..It seems very gay but attractin and sexyy at the same time but I wouldn't seem to thirlled to kiss anyone with a toungue ring! ouch!

• i love tattoos and piercings huge turn on

• personally don't think its nice to have piercings or tatoos. so A

• When it comes to oral sex, it's a turn on.

• turn on when you know how to use it especially

• I think that it is a turn off and I may think your gay so I'm sorry

• i wouldn't think you were gay if you had one just that you'd use it

• i have one

• Their amazing to kiss with, but if it gets infected your tongue can split in half:p

• Ehh. I don't mind it to say in the very least. I find other piercings more attractive though.

• none to all the above. it's doesn't make a difference

• well yeah it does come off like the guy is either bisexual or really freaky. its a turn off to me I don't like it

• I wouldn't mind letting you go down on me right now... does that anser your question?

• I find them really gross and a turn off

• I think that it depends on your charecter and how you dress. But, I also think that if I decided I wanted to kiss a guy I'm not sure I'd be as happy with their tongue pierced.

• It's not gay or a turn off or a turn on

It really doesn't matter to me. If it makes him happy, then that's all that matters :)

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on your level of talent. The tongue ring isn't "hot" - it's what you could do with it that is HOT.

I don't normally see men with tongue rings (in my area), but I'm from a small town. Most men that I know have a tongue piercing are usually the type of guy for "fun" but nothing serious; I don't think it co-relates to tongue piercings in general; I'm merely saying that my situation is biased.

I think it would be hot to have certain sexual favors performed with a tongue piercing, but other than that I don't really see a purpose for a tongue piercing. Imagine all the upkeep of keeping bacteria/germs/food/whatever off of it; if you don't, you're risking infection.

Tons of people have already enjoyed both a regular tongue and a tongue with a piercing; I see no reason to worry about it. All the same, maybe you could upload a picture and ask what the ladies think? I wish you the best.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Fuck you man. Its not gay.

They will think what they want to think..it should have been for self expression and not *just * to do it because everyone else was doing it.

Let them figure out what they like...it doesn't making anything better...its just something different.

Hope this helps. =P

-zing

• Haha this definitely isn't what everybody else is doing here in France, I'm going to be the only one in my entire grade to have anything besides ear lobes pierced ^^

Ok thanks man :D

• Its quite not fun playing with depending on kinda gurls...

• I have had mine pierced for going on four years now...all the ladies love it, I get compliments on it all the time and have never gotten a complaint.

• Some might see it as gay but if you are dating girls not a problem especially if they enjoy it, they would probably like to try it to see how it feels...

• Disgusting

• tongue rings on girls hot , tongue rings on guys gay