Birth marks?

k so do birth marks come in white? I thought they were all brown-ish...

Also, girls do you find them unattractive/disgusting ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if they can be white I know they can be pinkish and a darker pink to light brown to dark. And I don't find them disgusting at all theirs nothing to do about them we wher born with them so we can embrace them. And theirs no reason for us to find them un attractive although I can only speak for my self because I know I'm not like other girls

What Girls Said 6

• I have a white one on my chest, I didn't notice it til I was about 8 just I went to the doctor and its not a skin disease, so don't listen to the girl who said that.. and I have seen some that are unattractive/disgusting.. but most of them are cute

• are you sure it's birth mark? I think that's kind of skin disease, and yes it's unattractive.

• Im fairly sure its not vitilgo, because its white-ish/ light brown

• Oh, it's OK then.

• it is not unattractive or disgusting.

• I like them :) I think they are cute and unique.

Never heard of nor seen white ones tho...

• I am the QUEEN of birthmarks! No they are not disgusting to me, it's not like it's a big huge scab or a huge zit with pus in it ya know? It's just different pigment on your body

• I have a white birthmark...definitely NOT a skin disease.

It's not unattractive, and I'm also not just saying that because I have one. I just really don't think it matters.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a white-ish type mark but I think it's a small scar from having the chicken pox when I was little. I have a few small birth marks but they're very light brown.