Make Up, NO Make Up?

Does it really matter to boys? I naturally have freckles, not enough to cover my WHOLE face, but still I have freckles, their light colored and I have pale skin..do guys like that? Or should I continue trying to hide them with foundation, powder etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• no makeup

i think a girl is more attractive when she's comfortable enough with herself not to. it doesn't make you look like crap...like some claim it does. I think it does the opposite. ever see someone who is NEVER seen without makeup, I'm talking caked on her face 24/7. and then one day you end up seeing her without it and she looks like a different person? that's called fake haha. id go with no makeup, don't hide anything :)

What Guys Said 2

• Freckles are very sexy in my opinion

• Nothing wrong with freckles or pale skin. I dated a girl who refuse to wear makeup of any kind I didn't notice till she told me. I would say don't try to hide the freckles, if you like to wear some makeup my vote is less is more.

What Girls Said 0