I'm petite. 5'3" 115 lbs. 33A

What type of clothing would make me look good? I'm pretty skinny and I don't want to wear tight clothing to make me look even skinnier. Some lose clothing just doesn't look right on me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, it's hard to find good bra, nonetheless a 33A. 34 becomes too lose and 32 is too tight. It almost doesn't make a difference when I do wear one. So I usually wear padded bra to give it a bit of lift, not too exaggerating.

Any tips?

It's not that I don't eat. Most people are surprised with the amount of food that I eat. It's just I tend to eat more vegetables/fruits and less meat. I exercise regularly. I guess those just makes me the way I am, I can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a girl the other that I think was about your body type. She had a big white top that almost looked like a tent. And in the sunlight it became see through and you could see the forms of her petite body and her black bra. That was sexy, try that.

Also, try a shirt-dress like this one link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You could probably pull off leggings, and a dress really easily.

I'm not too crazy about the romper.. but on super-skinny people it seems to work.

If you need any help message me (:

I love giving fashion advice..haha

• Firstly.. you are air! Come on, put on a bit of weight. No harm in eating some chocolate for you! Just don't put on too much- gaining weight is easy, losing weight is hard (teling ya from experience :P)

But don't worry about your body size. guys who like you for your looks are not good guys. after all, I good appearance catches the eye, but a good personality catches the heart.!

• Air? my two best friends (both girls) are 5'9 (115pounds) and 5'11(110 pounds)

• 0|0