Would a guy find this attractive?

I am usually completely confident with myself, but I've been doubting myself lately. As far as this question goes, I'm referring to my body that I'm about to describe.

I am only 5'2, and I've always been active so I have a little build in my arms, and a lot in my legs. Therefore my thighs aren't super thin like the girls I'm seeing today. My stomach isn't big, but it isn't completely flat unless I lay down. I have a little bit of a butt, and I only wear a size b cup in bras.

Picture that in your head. Does it sound appealing at all? I really worried about my thighs more than anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love yourself and you will be loved. If you are fit and feel healthy it is really about your attitude. I find that I like the confidence of a woman more than her overall appearance. Sure the appearance is the first impression, but I never let that stop anything. I know to many women that if turned down on initial appearance I would have missed out on getting to know a great person.

With that said I also like a variety of women. I would rather have a woman who can go skiing with me than one I can mount in my trophy case and only bring out for show.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I like what you described a lot, but the way you described it sounds like its trying to downplay it and make a good thing seem bad. You gotta work on your self confidence. Athletic = sexy and girls with some muscle on their bodies always look good. It doesn't make any sense that you don't see that as well when you work so hard to get your body that way.

• its really hard to say.but the way I look at it.once it fits in with the body type then your good to go for me.once something isn;t way out there or way in there, you should be fine.and a b cup.nothing at all wrong with that.me personally and I know some guys are different.i hate big boobs.

• I don't know, do you? If not, it probably isn't.

• First off hun, each guy is different, and each guy has different tastes and likes and dislikes. But why the sudden change in confidence?

• i think it is just fine and you would look just fine

• don"t you worry , it is not a problem.

• Some guys might. Others won't. Some guys find big boobs attractive, others don't. When girls ask this question they fail to realize all guys have different preferences. There will be guys who love the way you look, but there will be others who hate the way you look, it's unavoidable.

And guys are evolutionarily predisposed to girls with a more hourglass-type figure, and you seem to have that on your lower body, so, that should be a huge plus.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm not a guy, but, with the way you described yourself, it sounded so unattractive. Not WHAT you described, but HOW you described it.

It sounds like you have an athletic body. That's really sexy. And I think its really hot that you are active. A lot of guys find that very attractive, vs the girls that don't do anything.

Every guy has a different opinion in physical appearance.

Find what you like about yourself. like, your pretty face, or your silky hair, your cute butt, your toned arms, etc. And flaunt what you got. If you are worried about your thighs, then wear clothes that won't focus too much on your thighs. And wear something that brings out whatever it is about you that YOU find really sexy. And guys will notice it, and find it sexy as well. :)

you probably didn't need my advice, but I thought id throw it out there anyway.