To makeup or not to makeup?

So I was wondering for all the guys out there, do you prefer girls to wear makeup out or not, and what do you think is okay and attractive, and what just makes you think of a cake-face. To all the girls out there, do you wear makeup whenever you are out with a guy. Or just on those special occasions? How much do you wear daily compared to those special occasions? Thank You!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say that I wear make up daily. If I'm not going somewhere, then I let my face breathe. But if I'm going out during the day, I migh do somehing light like some mascara. But during the evening, I dress up my eyes to look smokey. It's how I've always been. I've always loved having the dark eyes. Some people say I wear too much make up on my eyes, but I just do whatever makes me happy.

What Guys Said 2

• if a girl feels comfortable without wearing make up I'm all for it, I would rather look at her natural beauty anyway

• I think an au naturale girl looks hot. Too much makeup can be really distracting. It also feels like you are talking to something fake, and the entire time you think "I wonder what this girl looks like in the morning, will I be scared?" That isn't something you want people to be thinking about.

However, if it is a nice occasion, a girl with just a little makeup on (nothing that you would notice right away... light eye liner etc) it is nice.

What Girls Said 4

• Special occasion = some make up ( mascara, foundation, concealer, lip product like a pink lipstick or gloss nothing dramatic, bronzer for those cheek bones).

Daily = barely any make up ( mascara, tinted moisterizer, concealer for under eyes or blemishes)

hint: less is more

Home = none. Just a nice moisturizer for smooth healthy skin.

Clean healthy skin is the first step to looking "good".

• i think girls who look better with makeup should wear it. ( you can ask your friends or family if you look better with or with out make sure the person is honest with you)

personally I only wear make up on special occasions such as weddings and clubbing sometimes..

• I don't wear Makeup that much .. maybe Kohl and mascara ? :/ amm that's all and on occasions yea I try to keep it simple as it can be :)! like some foundation kohl mscara and lipgloss :D

• I wear makeup whenever we go out somewhere on a date, if we're just at home, I don't wear makeup. I wear about the same amount for daily and special occasions, I prefer the more natural look.