How do you boys feel about make-up?

Do you like when girls where make-up? I where eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow.

And how do you feel about lip gloss and lipstick.

Tell me your opinion on girls wearing make-up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think make up should be saved for special occasions, and even then used lightly.

I personally like a natural look without make up, but I think its fitting in a ceremony/event scenario. Only because it makes it seem more like a special occasion.

What Guys Said 6

• Eyeliner is decent along with eye shadow. Lip gloss somewhat OK, but I see girls putting it on like a religion, in moderations are OK. Lipstick should generally be for work, going out, special occasions not everyday casual look. Foundation is OK but barely OK because a lot of it looks like clown makeup and guys don't want to touch your face and a puff of powder just explodes. If worn in moderation almost all make is alright, but find the right combination to compliment you and makeup will take you from a 8-10

• I try not to cover my face with make-up, I try to go with a natural look. Because I agree some girls where make-up religously.

• I wear a little eyeliner & foundation & that's it. If I have the choice I'd go outside without makeup but I feel better with a little eyeliner & foundation to cover up a zit or two.Guys never use to notice me & then I put some eyeliner & foundation on & now they notice.

• I was about to answer this question, but your comment says everything that I think about make up, so thumbs up for ya dude

• It's hot sometimes and other times less so.

• It's nice sometimes but it's also nice when girls are comfortable enough around me to not wear any.

• Hate lipstick! It's like kissing a wax candle. Lip gloss/chapstick isn't so bad, but that colored crap tastes terrible, feels terrible, and makes you look terrible. My wife didn't even get married in lipstick because I hate it so much. She's a gloss girl.

• Sooooo you frequently kiss wax candles? Sorry, being a smart ass lol

• Makeup is not going to make or break the way I feel about a girl, if I really love someone I won't care what they wear on their face. Personally, if wearing makeup makes her feel better about herself, then I don't mind. However, I find that most girls I know/am friends with who frequently wear makeup often look just as good, if not better, without it.

• I think natural is best generally. But something subtle such as a layer of foundation when you want to look a little better for parties/nights out wouldn't go amiss.

What Girls Said 0