Would you find a Christian attractive? A lot of girls are into the badboy type.

Can a christian be attractive to you? There's this whole thing about don't lust and being nice what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I myself am not very religious, and as I'm not so proud to admit have said things that have been considered "blasphemous." But there is a guy that is a very devout Christian, very conservative, etc. He drives me crazy. Because he has set moral standards for himself, I know I don't have to worry about his character. His relationship with God has helped him be kind and respectful to others. He believes in abstinence until marriage, so there is no worry that he will try to push me to do something I don't want to do. Yet, he still manages to be the life of the party, and he's very outgoing, friendly and funny! I'm not saying that there aren't non-Christian guys who possess these traits, but I'm just trying to point out that there is nothing wrong with a Christian. He is just as attractive, if not more so to me, as a "bad boy."

What Girls Said 7

• I guess I could say that it's attractive to me as I am also a Christian, taken a vow of abstinence, etc.

But you can still be attractive to girls that aren't Christian as long as you are prepared for some rejection due to your views. And not all girls are into the "badboy" type, because really that's a bit of a cliche. Its more based on the idea of rebelling from your parents and going after what they say you can't have. Basically, its all in the mind...

Hope that helps! :)

• I wouldn't say I'd rule out all Christians, even though I am atheist... religion shouldn't necessarily be a deal-breaker in my opinion. If you've got the same moral values as me (or whatever girl), I think that's what counts.

• So what if some girls like bad boys? You know what we find even more attractive? Guys who don't try to change themselves to make us like them. Girls look for a a lot of things in a guy and one of those things is loyalty and honesty. You don't want to go changing a religious status for a girl. And wanna know a secret? Yes, teens-young adults like badboys, but how many do you actually think will HAPPILY marry a bad boy? I'd say not many, it's a stage that gets grown out of before girls start looking for a REAL guy.

• I find Christian guys to be EXTREMELY attractive cause I true Christian guy is rare to find. I'm a Christian girl & have had no luck in finding a Christian boy. I'd pick him over a bad boy anyday. You have morals & a lot of guys don't these days

• A guy who is truly devoted to God is probably the hottest thing ever! Me being a christian girl I find true devotion amazing, waaaaaay better than any 'bad boy'.

• I like Christian guys. Well, I too am a Christian but if I wasn't I think I still would be attracted because the set strong moral values for themselves and usually have very good character. :)

• For me, I only find christian boys to be attractive. They have a lot to live up to though, these boys make me raise my already high standards because of what they believe. So for me, the christian boys need to have god first and their priorities straight. Otherwise, they won't last long. I've never really been into the whole bad boy thing, more attracted to the boys who are spontaneous but not really dangerous. A sense of humor isn't bad either.

What Guys Said 0