Stretch marks?

Guys if you are having sex with your girl and notice that she has stretch marks would that bother you? i just need too know for reference?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy, but maybe I can help. Some guys are incredibly vain and superficial, and it will bother them. But most guys really don't care. I have stretch marks on my stomach from having my son. None of my boyfriends have ever been bothered by it. In fact, I tend to be more concerned with it than any of them. Not that it's not a visual distraction, but why worry? If you're with someone, then they need to accept you for YOU.stretch marks and all. You can't get rid of them, so no good can come of you worrying like you are. I guarantee, none of your boyfriends will be perfect either. Accept each other for what you are, and what flaws you have. If they can't accept a mark on your body, then they don't deserve the privilege of seeing them in the first place.

What Guys Said 2

• Truth be told stretch marks don't bother me. However when someone lives out of their self consciousness due to their stretch marks, that ends up annoying the crap out of me. What I mean is when someone refuses to go to the beach or the pool for fear that someone may see their stretch marks. Or for example, a buddy of mine dated a woman a while ago who after she had a kid wouldn't have sex or for that matter be disrobed if there was any and I mean any light on. I just don't get what the big deal is.

• U hav no clue what its like being judged on how ur body looks since.... hmm... prob 3rd grade. as you get older it just gets worse. being a girl sucks sometimes.

• I totally agree with tami5-- girls are so mean when it comes to other people's body. the looks some girls give can totally destroy your self esteem

• It really depends on the guy. Going from one extreme to another, one guy may see a spot and think you're hideous and never want to see you again, on the flip side you may suddenly turn into a giant blamonge monster with 29 eyes and the guy may still think you're beautiful.

Really if the guy loves you then a few stretch-marks shouldn't really bother him at all, just a minor imperfection that would be shrugged off.

What Girls Said 1

• I stayed a virgin until December because I was ashamed of my stretch marks.

I have some on my thighs, waist, and butt.

I finally got over it and started doing the hook up thing.

I've hooked up with about 5 guys since then and none of them minded.

I now have a boyfriend and he loves my body, regardless:)